- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- As had been the case at the national museums & national palaces visited elsewhere in South & Central Americas (with or without actually being called as those for history), it was my initial expectation of this museum to be one for the national history but which instead turned out to be some "multi-themed" kind of museum with yes history as one of the themes (specifically the colonial history with an "emphasis on slavery" as can be learned from a number of big info displays & also to see some text-and-sketch depictions of piracy in the colonial time) but also including non-history themes from modern art (not too impressive of a collection of "small paintings" though) to Mayan archaeology (just fairly few artifacts in scattered glass cases) to ecology as relating to birds & insects which are native to the country (some different species in limited numbers but some stuffed birds quite impressive to look at) with each theme just kind of "lightly touched on", I would say, so just not much time is needed to cover the two levels of this museum. And so actually, more than by the pretty average interior, I was impressed by an "outward grandness" of this long rectangular heritage-styled building with a nice lawn in front for a great view from either end of the building (definitely on a smaller scale but generally in a similar style as the Palacio Nacionals elsewhere in Central America such as those of Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala & Mexico).
And not too close to this museum but just on the same side of the Creek are "2 landmarks" of the country, namely Baron Bliss Lighthouse & the colorful 'Belize' sign (at a "serene location" right by the sea should not be missed for some great pics not just with one but with both landmarks in "the same pic"). .Written January 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had originally booked a car with Avis, but when we arrived they did not have the type of car available. Avis coordinated with Crystal to get us a vehicle. crystal was great to work with. They honored the price quoted with Avis. The car was safe and reliable.Written November 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is were you buy your watch. They have a very large section of Brands and styles for everyone. Prices for starters at $500 to the O My God prices. This is where I have have upgraded my brands.Written November 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The correspondence with this company was responsive and timely. They answered my questions immediately. They were very accommodating. We were picked up in an immaculate SUV. The driver Troy wore his mask for the whole trip.He was very helpful in our trip to the ATM and grocery store. He waited patiently while we visited the Belize Zoo.He was more than a driver and gave us so much information on Belize. He was a very careful driver and we felt very safe. We were exceptionally pleased with Discount and would highly recommend them.Written April 1, 2021
- The massage from Shannon (?) was AMAZING!!! So much so I came back for another. I have chronic pain and like medium/slightly firm pressure. She was thorough and I swear it feels like she has 4 hands. 5/5 highly recommend.Written September 2, 2022
- Wow, so happy they have opened a store in the Cayo Welcome Center, San Ignacio. Prior to moving to Belize, I would stock up at the airport to take goodies home to try. As a foodie, I love to cook and they have the most amazing selection of spices and blends. Excellent for those of us who live here and convenient for travels to take home the taste of the Caribbean. Try one, try them all, you won't be disappointed! Right across from the San Ignacio Market.Written July 23, 2021
- This was our second trip to Traveller's and we knew what to expect. We have toured many rum factories and this is the smallest of the small but really enjoyable... They have a great selections of rum (try the cream and 5 Year Old Reserve Rum)... They also have some gifts available...Written February 18, 2019
- Elias cares deeply for everyone he serves. I had the privilege of riding with him by myself to pick up supplies for our trip. We had a great conversation about his heart and care for the children of Belize. He has a wonderful sense of humor and a joyous soul.
His knowledge of the country, the roads, and the BIRDS is second-to-none! At no point did we every feel unsafe. He actually made our trip all the better.
I look forward to working with him again in the future.Written January 14, 2020
- It is a quaint spot, and right in the "safe area" of downtown Belize. Worth going and buying if you appreciate locally made goods. Brought some home for souvenirs and friends loved it; try the unique flavors!Written March 24, 2018
- This was the most amazing Service ever! so much Kindness, Generosity, and Hospitality shown. I am Super Grateful i got connected to this specific company, The beginning and ending of my trip was even more beautiful due to the super awesome vibes presented from this company! If to ever go back to Belize I would specifically use this company again, and refer it to family and friends!Written July 24, 2019