Water sports in Belize City
THE BEST Belize City Water Sports
Water Sports in Belize City
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Scuba & Snorkelling • Water Sports
Boat Tours • Waterskiing & Jetskiing
What travelers are saying
- Linda worked hard to make a great dive happen. Victoria, Jose, Junior were very professional, personable, and knowledgeable. Lunch on the boat was peaceful. Would definitely dive with them again!Written April 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had such a great time with Captain Jason and crew we had to go with them again. This is definitely the place to go if you want to snorkel, spearfish, fish, or just explore. We loved how it was just us on the boat as other charters pack 6 or 8 other people on the boat with you. With Jason we got to decide what we wanted to do and he would make it happen. The first trip we snorkeled shark ray alley and then went to a couple of spots to spearfish. We also stopped and fed the tarpon and birds which was really fun. After we got back Jason recommended a restaurant we were able to take our fish and had a great dinner. The second trip Jason and Gene took us to an area where we were the only boat around. We speared a couple of fish, shot some lion fish, and even snagged some lobster from Jason’s secret spot. What an outstanding trip! Now we have some lobster and fish to take back to the restaurant for another great dinner. We highly recommend Captain Jason and Gene, they will take great care of you. My wife took some great photos and videos and will post them on their Facebook page if you want to check them out.Written November 12, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Although I wasn't expecting to do much on my stop off in Belize. I was persuaded to reconsider my options so that I may experience the culture of this quaint little town. Thankfully I found this small local company that cared for my needs.
We took a ride around town viewing the colonial architecture, learning about the people, and language (thankfully our guide spoke great English and Spanish too), and to our delight we were able to make stops along the way to enjoy the sights and sounds, understanding the friendly people of Belize. Unlike what the ship told us it was completely safe booking with the local company and we found that we had a more personalized tour which made the experience more enjoyable.
I highly recommend booking with Seasational Belize they will be your ambassadors, educators and entertainers. As they say In Belize “Yo Betta Belize it”. They also have tours to the Mayan ruins of Al tun Ha, Cave tubing, zip lining, the Belize zoo, Baboon Sanctuary, and the local beach theme water park. Look for the orange shirts the next time you visit there sales agents are all over the port. They will take care of you booking your desired tour and getting you to their office where you can make payments and start your adventure. Make the best use of your time too and find them early, you will enjoy your experience As I did.
CheersWritten October 31, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Belize City
- These experiences are best for water sports in Belize City:
- Cave Tubing with Lunch
- Cave Kayaking
- Altun Ha Mayan Site and Cave Tubing Paradise With Lunch
- Cave Tubing Ready to Explore
- Second largest Barrier Reef Adventure Snorkeling
- These places are best for water sports in Belize City:See more water sports in Belize City on Tripadvisor