- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travelers are saying
- Recently vacationed in Belize in a group of 8 adult family members. Best time ever! Had the
privilege of meeting Mr. Julian Dela Fuente.
Julian was not only the most reliable driver, he
was also the best tour guide, host, photographer,
when needed, and even felt like a new friend. He
advised us about the most exciting tourist spots that were geared toward our groups' personal interests, as well as provided tips on the best restaurants to try. Whether you're looking for
nonstop excitement or a laidback relaxed
experience, Belize is the place to go where the
locals are friendly and welcoming. If you want a
knowledgeable, personable and extremely professional trip advisor while in Belize, I strongly
recommend Julian Dela Fuente.Written August 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had originally booked a car with Avis, but when we arrived they did not have the type of car available. Avis coordinated with Crystal to get us a vehicle. crystal was great to work with. They honored the price quoted with Avis. The car was safe and reliable.Written November 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The correspondence with this company was responsive and timely. They answered my questions immediately. They were very accommodating. We were picked up in an immaculate SUV. The driver Troy wore his mask for the whole trip.He was very helpful in our trip to the ATM and grocery store. He waited patiently while we visited the Belize Zoo.He was more than a driver and gave us so much information on Belize. He was a very careful driver and we felt very safe. We were exceptionally pleased with Discount and would highly recommend them.Written April 1, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- UpClose Belize made our first trip to Belize truly memorable! Ms. Kim and Ishelle made sure everything ran smoothly through 12 days, four resorts, all transport to five ancient sites, Mayan culture, zip lining, cave tubing, and then to the island for snorkeling and beach time. Our guides were amazingly knowledgeable and friendly, and our trip was fabulous! We will be booking with UpClose Belize again for a return trip to magnificent Belize-we so appreciate Ms. Kim, Ishelle, Joel, and all of the people that UpClose matched us with who helped us learn about and experience Belize.Written September 11, 2022
- While visiting Caye Caulker with friends we decided to visit the Xunantunich ruins. Booking was seamless and our guide Auner met us at the water taxi.
Our day with Auner was perfect! He is a wealth of information and ensured all of our questions were answered. Cold water was readily available along with a delicious traditional Belizean lunch. Highly recommend this tour company, we will definitely use them again.Written October 25, 2022
- My experience with AQ Car Rental was great, their customer service is beyond wonderful. They explained to us in details, did full inspection. The vehicles on the other hand aren't as fancy and new but they do you get oyu from point A to point B. I would definitely rent with them again if we make another trip to Belize. Keep up the good work.Written November 24, 2022
- Elias cares deeply for everyone he serves. I had the privilege of riding with him by myself to pick up supplies for our trip. We had a great conversation about his heart and care for the children of Belize. He has a wonderful sense of humor and a joyous soul.
His knowledge of the country, the roads, and the BIRDS is second-to-none! At no point did we every feel unsafe. He actually made our trip all the better.
I look forward to working with him again in the future.Written January 14, 2020
- Car One is a great company to rent a vehicle with pickup at the Belize City International Airport (Philip Goldson International Airport) for travels around Belize. We rented a Jeep Patriot and it worked really well for travel to both Cayo District and Corozal District, including the potholes and king-size speed bumps and rural dirt roads. The company went above the call of duty in having one of their people ride with us to our hotel on the first day in, as our smartphone GPS navigation was not working on our day of arrival from the USA. Really excellent and unexpected customer service.Written March 26, 2022
- This was the most amazing Service ever! so much Kindness, Generosity, and Hospitality shown. I am Super Grateful i got connected to this specific company, The beginning and ending of my trip was even more beautiful due to the super awesome vibes presented from this company! If to ever go back to Belize I would specifically use this company again, and refer it to family and friends!Written July 24, 2019
- Muy ono was absolutely top notch - every driver and guide we had was patient, knowledgable and took excellent care of us. I was traveling alone with my teenage son and we felt so cared for. They went out of their way to make our experience perfect! Highly recommend!Written August 5, 2022
- Abe is a fantastic person, safe driver, and very reliable. If in San Ignacio, this man needs to be your driver.
He picked us up promptly after talking on WhatsApp. Gave us multiple rides. We decided to use him for a ride from San Ignacio to Hopkins. We were not disappointed. He took bought us a snack, took us to a few attractions, brought us for lunch where we had fantastic tamales.
His wealth of knowledge and wonderful personality made it seem more like a ride with a friend.Written October 23, 2022
- Our trip to Cancun with MC shuttle and tours was FANTASTIC! The drivers were very attentive and patient helping us in whatever way to get us to our destination. They also were attentive in their way of driving making the trip very smooth. I am glad we choose MC shuttle and tours that surpassed my expectations.Written July 11, 2022
- Troy was our driver from Belize City to Placencia and also from Placencia to Belize City. We didn't want to rent a car, since it was our first time in Belize, and weren't sure about driving in a foreign country. Troy was great, and obviously experienced in making the drive from BZ to Placencia (he told us he sometimes makes the trip 4 times in a day!). He drives fast, but everyone does in Belize, and he really knows the roadway. On the way there, we had a private transfer and stopped at a grocery in Belize City and for a pit stop in Dangriga. Troy told us a lot about Belize... we're really glad we did this instead of taking a puddle jumper, because we got to learn so much from Troy.
On the way back, we booked a shared shuttle leaving from Placencia at 6:00 am, but ended up being the only passengers. We stopped for a pit stop in Dangriga, and got Johnnycakes at the gas station (highly recommended for a yummy breakfast! We made it to the airport by 9:20, with plenty of time to spare for our 12:10 flight.
If you don't mind a fast drive, take the shuttle and see more of Belize!Written January 19, 2017
- Kiki was great to work with! She answered my questions and communicated with me along the way! She scheduled Ismael as our driver both ways and he was amazing!!! We had an extra hour when we arrived in Belize City for our return flight home. He took us to a few places for some great photo ops and showed us around downtown Belize City! He also knows exactly where to get the COLDEST beer in Belize city! The two of them made this a great experience! True professionals! Thanks Kiki and Ismael!Written February 14, 2020
- Such an amazing tour!! Eden was tour guide you can ask for! The view was amazing! Our pilot Eagleheart was amazing . he checked up on us throughout the tour and point out at all the different islands that was out there before we got to the blue hole!Written November 25, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Belize City
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Belize City:
- Belize Int'l Airport to Belize City Water Taxi or Belize City to BZE Airport
- Private or Shuttle: Belize Airport or water taxi to San Ignacio Town
- International Airport Belize City to San Ignacio
- Belize International Airport to San Ignacio
- Belize International Airport To Hopkins Village ( Private Shuttle )
- These are the best places for kid-friendly taxis & shuttles in Belize City:See more taxis & shuttles for kids in Belize City on Tripadvisor