- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Whenever I am in Belize City I normally stop in at the Downtown plaza and surrounding shops on Albert Street. In these areas you will mostly find clothing, cosmetics and local foods.Written July 22, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is were you buy your watch. They have a very large section of Brands and styles for everyone. Prices for starters at $500 to the O My God prices. This is where I have have upgraded my brands.Written November 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The store is clean and nicely decorated with cool pieces of jewelry.Written January 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow, so happy they have opened a store in the Cayo Welcome Center, San Ignacio. Prior to moving to Belize, I would stock up at the airport to take goodies home to try. As a foodie, I love to cook and they have the most amazing selection of spices and blends. Excellent for those of us who live here and convenient for travels to take home the taste of the Caribbean. Try one, try them all, you won't be disappointed! Right across from the San Ignacio Market.Written July 23, 2021
- It is a quaint spot, and right in the "safe area" of downtown Belize. Worth going and buying if you appreciate locally made goods. Brought some home for souvenirs and friends loved it; try the unique flavors!Written March 24, 2018
- My wife was looking for a magnet while in Belize City and she found the perfect one that she loved here at the Jungle Gift Shop. It was unique and was only $2 which was an awesome deal.Written March 4, 2022
- Rustic Design is located on the Black Orchid Resort property. The shop features crafts that are handmade by the local artisians. The proprietor of this shop happens to be one of the crafters. We found some amazing handmade woven baskets and lovely handmade soaps. This is my second visit to this resort and if you are in Belize do not miss this stop. Our tour went here for lunch and to the Rustic Design shop. It is a must see - you will see some absolutely beautiful works by locals.Written June 20, 2015
- This is an interesting artisans' market off the beaten path with pleasant crafts people who like to talk with customers. Their wares are mostly produced in Belize and range from bowls, carvings, and animal figures made from local woods to flint carvings, basketry, and jewelry.Written July 11, 2019
- I worked with the owner, Marcia and her staff Natasha for over three months to ensure my wedding flowers were what I wanted. When the flowers came, they were the wrong color, the wrong type, and poorly put together (loose, not full). I spent over $800US - what I got was a complete disgrace. I have tried to contact the shop since then and they have not responded. Very poor customer service.Written February 16, 2015