Reefs • Nature & Wildlife Areas
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Did a night dive here with Ambergris Divers. My fiance and I had a wonderful dive with Manuel. Saw lots of stingrays, some eagle rays, snapper, grouper, starfish, eels, crabs, lobstersWritten December 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I received my advanced scuba diver certificate, open water, and rescue diver all from from one of their dive shops in Ambergris Caye and Caye Caulker. While hundreds of tourist have swum here among the nurse sharks and rays, there have been sightings of reef and bull sharks from reliable sources This is also home to some of the world's largest morey eels. Always have a healthy respect for the ocean wild and practice safety.
A commenter here wrote that you can find places like this all over... No you cannot! Having dived all around the world, I've
also backpacked to 62 countries, I guarantee you this is an extremely unique location you won't want to miss. Great food, cool lodgings, nice people, peaceful, yet nature is alive here with all sorts of recreation. Really ... don't miss it!Written November 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Less crowded than Hol Chan but more marine life - we even saw dolphins and turtles! Also not too many nurse sharks, if someone in your snorkeling party isn't into that.Written August 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were there pretty early and places were still setting up, but it was beautiful and the water was so blue. I can't wait to go back.Written October 17, 2023
- Very lovely pieces by local artists! Fairly priced, staff was not welcoming nor helpful. Shop was over crowded with pieces. A staple if visiting San Pedro Town.Written November 19, 2023
- Amazing experience to paint by the sea. We were lead perfectly by our instructor to paint a memory of Belize. Thank you for accommodating us and giving my daughter a fabulous time.Written November 12, 2022
- We are so glad we stopped. Great atmosphere! Great food. Great way to experience the local Belizean culture.Written August 5, 2023
- We've been coming to this part of the island for years. It's not easy to reach but it's worth the boat ride. We even decided to buy beach front property up there. Someday we plan to build.Written August 17, 2022
- I have left my towel at the bar by accident and it was important for me to get it back. I had no means of coming back to the Secret Beach, so I contacted the bar and the owner arranged the stuff to drop it off at my accommodation in San Pedro 😭😭😭 I am so beyond grateful and this is the best "customer service" I've probably ever received.
Beyond that the staff was very helpful and the nachos super yummy! Also a great place to see the sunset.
Wholeheartedly recommend!!!Written November 13, 2023