What travelers are saying
- We had fun bowling here! Only one lane was working when we were then and even then it wasn't working very well but that adds to the character of the place (which it has a lot of!). The bowling was fun, the drinks were good, the staff aren't overly friendly. The kids had fun writing their names on the wall and keeping their bowling score the traditional way on paper. They have a foosball table too. Fun rainy day place to visit.Written January 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fairly average as far as casinos go in Belize. It was the only casino in San Ignacio and was fairly small. A fair number of slots and a few tables. Only take US dollars, but cash you out in Belize dollars. Which was interesting, but overall pretty fun for a few hours.Written June 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My 9 year-old daughter had a BALL on the trampoline! Chris is really cool, and let her go on over and over again, until we were tuckered out. Seems like every activity on Ambergris is $100 or more; at $25 for the whole afternoon, this felt like a steal.Written February 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My niece and I are enjoying our last day in Belize and decided to play around of golf at Inky’s. What a cool place. It started to rain at hole 16 so we stopped for a drink before finishing our round. After picking up a couple or items at the gift shop the staff arranged our transportation back to the resort. A fun way to spend some time!Written November 28, 2023
- Best place to come let steam out, amazing staff, sick Arena, Been here 5+times before.i have to visit soon again.Written May 8, 2019
- Go here for a whole lot of fun!!! My girlfriend and I went here and had so much fun. They have all sorts of classic arcade games and new school games as well, like Pac-Man and Frogger or a golf Simulator and Billiards. The bar upstairs also has the most amazing cocktails, we got the Lord Vader and the Delorian which was amazing. It’s fun for all ages so I suggest that everyone goes!Written March 5, 2023
- Perfect! It's really a great way of having fun with the friends and also lose some weight lol If you have opportunity just make it \o/Written January 27, 2017
- Robinson was a breath of fresh. We met him at Secret Beach. He is friendly and very talented. We got one of his handmade slate carvings. He explained how they were made as personalized the back. We also met his sweet wife who is talented in her own right. We got several of her handmade beaded brackets. If you ever in San Pedro Belize, make sure you visit them at Secret Beach.Written September 27, 2023
- This place has helped me with so many different things. They are very helpful with many different situations. If you need help with photos, flyers, copies, advise on most anything to do with living on the island this is a great source.Written July 31, 2019
- During the Easter Break in San Pedro, there was not much activities on the island for kids to do. So we visited Camo Cantina &Island Ops to play a game of laser tag. I must say from my eight year old daughter and twenty one year old brother enjoyed every bit of the game.
The adrenal rush to kill each other legally and live to tell the tale was indeed worth it. They loved it soo much, we played two games.Written April 10, 2018
- Did one of their Wednesday specials where for $10 bzd you get a couple of drinks and a round of minigolf. It was a lot of fun. Dont get me wrong, this is far from the most amazing, elaborate mini golf course in the world. Its homemade, its pretty basic. But its also a lot of friends with a group of friends and a couple of drinks. Plus its pretty much the ONLY fun and games thing to do in Hopkins, so that alone makes it worth it. Nice service at the bar, a friendly owner...
They also organize tournaments and things, which also livens things up a bit. Plus the staff just leaves you to it. Anytime weve gone we have been the only ones on the course, so we can hang out as long as we want, replay holes multiple times, practice.....No one is strict and moving you along.
Highly recommended.Written April 4, 2019
- Based on reviews we used Juanita....and she was more than pleased.
Lots of wannabes in SP.... my wife wants to get another one while we were here.Written July 22, 2019
- We had so much fun at this DIY craft shop and the Ice Cream was amazing. Cutest little space our kids absolutely loved it. Located within Mahogany Bay VillageWritten March 14, 2023