- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
15 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Free, Very modern 3-story building.
Currently there are 3 exhibits which are too modern and contemporary for my tastes which makes rating difficult.
Nearby street offers 15 minutes free parking. A couple of blocks away has 2-hour free parking.Written July 23, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent wedding venue. Unfortunately, didn’t see inside. We were late making wedding reception arrangements for our son’s wedding until we found this. Travis was a delight and very helpful. We rented tables, chairs and a tent for the evening reception. Beautiful locale. Excellent gardens. Small house with restrooms outside. Would definitely recommendWritten August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My sister-in-law has a few pieces in her house from Galerie Maximillian so we just had to check it out when we were in town. Terrific collection from several artists. Highly recommend!Written September 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This museum is a hidden gem in Aspen! We stumbled across it while biking in the area and stopped in on a whim. What a great spot! The museum has interesting artifacts, extremely knowledgeable and friendly tour guides, and several very impressive pieces of working mining equipment. The entire family enjoyed the visit, from adults to young children.Written September 12, 2022
- went there for first time. educated staff, helpful, bought two pieces of orig. art.Written July 15, 2006
- This gallery represents some interesting artists and has a variety of original works. I was impressed with some of the use of acrylics and glazing that really made some of the colors pop. The staff were helpful and willing to show the art under different lighting. They do not allow for photos which is a little old school, but certainly their prerogative.Written February 15, 2021
- Great to talk to the naturalist at the center and taking in the views of Castle Creek. Great selection of hand-woven rugs from Mexico. Trevor will share the background of each piece and especially describe the had carved works. Always worth a visit to Ashcroft and don't miss stopping in to the Catto Center.Written September 28, 2020
- I spent hours selecting an original Edward Curtis Print. It was a fantastic experience choosing the work. I was encouraged to look at as many photographs in the collection I liked. I had pictures spread out all over the cabinet. What I enjoyed most was how knowledgeable the owner was about the work. We discussed what was important to me when selecting art and she was very supportive. Definitely a highlight of my holiday.Written February 11, 2018
- The Raven Gallery is really a glass gallery with some paintings. The glass work is beautiful and comes from a variety of artists around the world. I give the gallery five stars because the owner/staff were very pleasant and informative. I had the sense they were going to treat me the same whether or not I was a serious buyer. These pieces cost in the tens of thousands so it is not a shop you want to mishandle the artwork.Written February 14, 2021
- All one has to do is enter the building, walk down the large central hallway, looking at the hanging art on both sides of the wall, and smelling the oil paint from the open doors that lead to the artists studio. At the end of the hall is the rehearsal hall for the Asen & Santa Fe Ballet Company, which perform year round, and especially over the Christmas Holidays when seasonal works are performed....a true magical experienceWritten August 11, 2019
- The Baldwin Gallery is a surprising large gallery with an upstairs and and downstairs. They tend to show the larger works most likely destined for a suitably sized home. Some of the art appealed to me and other works not so much. It is a fun browse and the gallery lets you walk around unfettered. The pricing is consistent with the pricing of the homes so this is not a place to obtain your trinket from your Aspen visit. However, if you are looking for upscale real art, this is one venue.Written February 15, 2021
- I don't know why the gallery is on Tripadvisor. Heather Gallery has closed. It was a treasure. specializing in American crafts. They dealt directly with the artists. No factory stuff.
They had an amazing collection of quality work. Everything from a child's wooden toy to a master craftsman dining set.
If rents weren't so high in Aspen, I would clone the Heather Gallery.Written February 18, 2015