- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
26 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Just attended Gleam - immersive light show. Fun to walk around and interact with amazing art. Had dinner and drinks at Garver Feed Mill right next door and then walked over to Olbrich. Great time!Written September 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The garden was easy to walk. Keeps up with short attention spans and yet entertains adults. The plants and gardens themselves are at all heights for all to enjoy. The picnic garden is a special treat.Written September 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While my wife and I had visited the New Zoo earlier in the day and plenty planned the next day, we were looking for something to do in the late afternoon early evening. Many of the local attractions closed at 5 but we came upon the Botanical Gardens which was open till 6:30 so we had a little over 2 hours to spend there. It was raining for a bit at first but cleared up enough for us to enjoy it. Plenty of beautiful flowers along with large sculptures at this medium sized garden with plenty of benches and paths to enjoy.Written September 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Butterfly Gardens is a wonderful place spend some time in nature with butterflies and learn a lot from the excellent staff. A highlight is the butterfly house where the butterflies are free and interact with the visitors among the flowers. The grounds are very well kept and you can spend time walking through the path. Very nice people doing wonderful work for Butterflies. Great for all ages.Written July 31, 2021
- Beautiful garden and the mural area was open. Interesting read. Loved the succulent displays and topiary trees. Great stopWritten July 6, 2022
- Absolutely gorgeous. My 17 year old daughter loved it too. Took photos of the 3 of us In front of the beautiful flowers and foliage. Many unique items to see all throughout the walk.Written June 19, 2022
- The domes are very nice as they offer a variety of plants and trees from different climates. We could only see 2 of the 3 because one was being redone to reflect the changing seasons. But we still enjoued our visit.Written September 20, 2022
- This is a hidden gem on campus. We enjoy walking around and viewing the manicured garden. The flowers are beautiful - spring, summer and fall. Great place for wedding and graduation pictures!Written November 12, 2021
- Quick stop on our way from Door County to SW MN. Beautiful grounds, there were kids chasing small frogs, and the treehouse structure is awesomeWritten July 6, 2022
- We really enjoyed the new children’s area at the gardens. Our Grand daughter has a fantastic time. We loved both the real flowers and sculpted gardens. Great way to spend an afternoon!Written August 23, 2022
- Along with Dickeyville Grotto and Wisconsin Concrete Park, this is one of the gems to visit regardless of your religion or the lack of such. While mostly religious Christian monument, these gardens are work of art on their own, worth the visit from anyone. Along with gardens, they have a little museum-like exposition indoors detailing and documenting a history of the gardens and how they were built.Written January 27, 2020
- We celebrated are 49th Wedding Anniversary on the 11th of August. I picked the venue out and every thing was just plain fantastic, the food, the music the ambiance. My wife was simply overjoyed. You did the work, and I took all the credit.Written August 11, 2022
- Beautiful gardens! Immaculate works on a donation system so please recognize the hard work. I will definitely come back.Written August 17, 2022
- We enjoyed the sculpture garden in early September when indoor viewing was closed and park entrance was free, which is why this was rated 4 and not 5 (we didn't see it all).
I'm shocked that I live so close and this was my first visit. The grounds are beautiful, the artwork is impressive and tagged with artist information. This is a great place to visit when you have time to truly enjoy the scenery and the artwork. Guided tours are available at certain times.Written October 13, 2021
- The layout was nice. Unfortunately, we visited in early June and not too many flowers were blooming and the water features were not on yet. But it was still a nice quiet walk. Make sure to wear your bug spray!Written June 18, 2022