- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
What travelers are saying
- Great treatment (massage), friendly and open staff. We enjoyed the lounge, the jacuzzi, the pool and the sauna. Overall good experience, I liked the touch where they offer you "champagne" after your treatment. I wish they had come around again to offer a top up, even for an additional charge. And the snacks were very simple (individually packaged nuts and chocolate)- perhaps because of covid. Argentta needs to kick things up a notch, for that location and those prices - for example, better products in the bathroom re: shampoo, etc.Written May 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love MINT! The facilities are so nice. They're clean, modern, and have every amenity you could want (including mint-infused cold towels that feel amazing after a tough workout). I also really appreciate the wide variety of classes and class times. I can always fit a workout into my schedule because there's so much going on at this gym. Definitely recommend!Written October 14, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stayed at the Hilton which allowed access to the gym (for certain Hilton members). This gym was very clean and offered a wide range of fitness classes. The front desk staff could be better trained and more attentive. The fitness yoga teacher I had tonight quickly made up for any staff malfunctions earlier. They are going to a preregistration system where classes can be cancelled if there is less than 3 people. I was a walk in. I’m just a tourist so it won’t affect me, but I feel bad for standard everyday members - as some were upset about it.Written April 17, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thé massage was good, although she was late to start so I didn’t really get the expected 80 minutes.
The three stars is for the really poor facilities. Beat up furniture, tiny tiny spaces, water and almonds, paper cups instead of glassware, no champagne offered (for a $300 service?!?). It lacked the special feeling you would expect from a hotel of this caliber. I wouldn’t return because the pampering is half the experience.Written November 23, 2019
- This gym is located in an old rustic Fire House. They have all the essentials you need for a good Crossfit Workout, and nothing more with I find nice. Pull ups bars, Rings, Ropes, Squat Racks, Rowing Machine, and it is in a scenic area I think for your runs. Staff is nice, helpful, and well informed.
If you drive mind to keep valuables out of few in your car. Not that the gym is in a bad area, but this is Downtown D.C.Written October 14, 2019