- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
What travelers are saying
- Great way to see Georgetown and sample the local food! Well worth the money and the food did not disappoint!!our tour guide Brian was great!Written November 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- During a business trip in Washington DC , I took some personal time and went to Chocolate House. As I walked down the stairs, my eager anticipation grew - I knew I was in for a real treat. I was not disappointed. In addition to beautiful chocolates that look like jewels and consist of high quality chocolates accented with fine coordinating and accents, they offer many different chocolate bars.
Go here to purchase chocolates for yourself, for your loved one (I purchased a box to bring to California to share with my husband - it took a lot of willpower to not eat some before arriving home), or for business associates. People who receive these chocolates will truly love the gift.Written October 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had lunch here and it was very good and quick. I had the lunch chicken scampi with berry nut salad. The salad was fresh and tasty. The chicken scampi was the perfect portion. My husband had the lunch slider special with clam chowder and he enjoyed it. Our son had a cheese pizza and our daughter had the shrimp scampi. Everyone enjoyed the food and we were in and out in less than 45 minutes!Written April 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unique experience cooking w Chef Meir at Vegetarian Indian 101. I was hoping to learn how to make nan and got to. Also helped make cheese for the paneer. The curry was our #1 favorite, and we were split as to whether the flavorful raita or the sweet potato, pea and carrot fritters were #2. We voted before the fantastic and unique coconut dessert though. Bring your own beer or wine, learn something, have a fabulous meal w leftovers to go, and fun w your family, partner or a couple of friends. The Chef is moving soon to a bigger place but for now, stick to three cooks I'd say. It is cozy at his place.Written January 1, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Washington DC
- These are the best places for couples seeking cooking classes in Washington DC:See more cooking classes for couples in Washington DC on Tripadvisor