What travelers are saying
- Nice Mall and restaurants downtown SLC. We ate at Kneaders Bakery, who has the best bread & pastries around! They were really busy but processed orders quickly.
I recommend. Also nice stores for retail therapy!!Written August 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very upscale and scenic. This is a large, multi-street, outside retail venue (think H&M and Sephora) that is especially beautiful and quaint at night due to the white twinkle lights, large fireplaces, benches, and overhead music. Many places are open late in here. Be prepared to walk a bit if you are retail shopping, unless you can find parking along the streets in front of the stores. Be sure not to miss the outstanding restaurants and eateries located deep within the retail area. The more common eateries like Panda Express and Chick Fil-A are located across the parking lot near the very popular Nordstrom Rack and Home Goods.Written November 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quaint little village displaying valuable historical facts. With lovely stores. Also has an animal sanctuary which I loved. And an amazing chocolate factory. Great if you are by yourself or with friends and family.Written July 18, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So, I tried to go on the Macy's site to leave a review (at the fashion place mall) and for the life of me couldn't figure out how to do this store, solo. But my great is because I went in with a digital gift card and couldn't figure out how to use it. This is where Kim and Shirley came to my rescue! How refreshing it is to see customer service reps actually like their job, and more than willing to help! They were awesome. They work upstairs, both as a cashier by the Womans department. SO... SHOUT OUT to them for the great customer service. They deserve a raise! Thank you, you two, for making my day easier and brighter.Written October 12, 2023
- This Probably was a thriving scene pre-covid. Yes there are alot of empty storefronts but restaurants are starting to pop up. We ate at the Hall, which has about 4 restaurants under one roof plus a bar. The healthy choice had good food. We also ate dinner at Italian Graffiti and really tasty Italian food
Nice outdoor dining tables and good play areas for kids.Written August 19, 2023
- First time here and so many different types of shops and restaurants to choose from. The courtyard is beautiful! Lots of parking and extremely clean.Written January 29, 2022
- This is an older mall but is maintained. The normal stores are as well as a food center. There are theaters and an aquarium nearby.Written December 11, 2018
- Like all other malls in the country, South Town is struggling, but they are certainly trying. With the recent loss of anchor store Macy's, with Penny's probably soon to follow, they've been hit hard, but they have fought back with a bowling alley and multiple fun events. Their Christmas Harry Potter experience was a lot of fun to visit. They actually have a lot of fun stores, but most of the ones we're interested in are stand-alone buildings outside the big mall--like REI, Pier 1, Noodles, Krispy Kreme, Barnes and Noble. If malls could find a way to get those kind of venues inside the mall, they'd be more attractive to us. But this is still one of Utah's best remaining malls.Written July 28, 2019
- This family-run business has a little something for everyone. They have a great selection of jewelry in various price ranges, and well as a great selection of gift-type items and yard art. Stop in and browse around. I'm sure you find something you just can't live without.Written July 11, 2023
- Good variety of shops. Was looking for specific brand and found it there. Sales staff were friendly and helpful.Written November 24, 2019
- There are a ton of shops and store here. If you need anyhting from anywhere, come here. There is a lot of parking and sometimes there is some traffic problems, but other than that, its a pretty good place to go to get what you want. New stores are being added all the time, and lots of the businesses have been updated.Written April 22, 2020
- Chinatown Market is a great place to explore fun, never-before-tasted grocery items! Anything you could possibly want from an Asian market is here. It makes you feel like you’ve traveled across the world without having left home. The restaurants here are also fantastic.Written February 19, 2020
- Food options are good and filling - the veggie curry and the noodle bowls will fill you up but are not cheap. Drinking the free water is a way to avoid the overpriced drinks.Written July 5, 2018
- Hands down the best ski equipment rental experience we have ever had in 20+ years. The online reservation system was easy and the prices competitive. The staff was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and extremely efficient. I even had to go back to exchange my boots that were too tight and they made sure I was happy and comfortable before I left. Highly recommend using them for your ski & snowboard rentals!Written December 22, 2021
- This is not a bad place per se but when you only recognize about four store names in the mall you know it's not for you. The shops and restaurants in the parking lot looked decent but we didn't find much to do.Written June 21, 2022