Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Ohio
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- So much to see and so little time! 4 hangers full of airplanes so plan ahead so you have time to see it all. Admission is free and there are free scooters/wheelchairs for those who may need it. You can walk through 4 past president's planes plus some other cargo and transport planes. The exhibits go from 1909 through the present and include some NASA rockets and a shuttle.Written November 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went in early November. It was awesome! Being a musician myself, it was going to church! My teenagers however, got a little bored. They didn’t appreciate it as much as I did. Even the food at the restaurant was good. It’s not cheap, but it’s good. We booked a package through the Hall. It included a hotel and tickets to the Hall. I recommend that. It’s a little less money if you’re staying the night. You can do the whole thing in about 3 hours. There’s a kind of house band that you can sit in with if you’d like. A short film, and an area where you can do introductory lessons on guitar, bass or drums. Very fun! For any music lover, I highly recommend the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!!Written November 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So many different artists, famous ones too. Picasso! Degas! Monet! Renoir! Van Gogh! We spent two hours there, but could have stayed all day!Written November 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As a local and passholder, I can see the positives and negatives here. As a disclaimer, i do not come to ride roller coasters (most of them do not accommodate larger guests) and am not a particularly thrill-ride oriented person anyway.
Having said that, this is a great place to come to watch shows, ride less-prolific rides, visit the beach and people-watch. Cedar Point continues to have a major problem with staffing and their food is mediocre and somewhat overpriced. I could see how I'd be angry if I drove hours to visit and many of the rides and attractions were closed and the park was crowded past capacity. In the last few years the park has made an effort to bring in some theming, such as the new stuff in frontiertown and the criminally underrated Snake River Expeditions. I am glad to report that management has seemingly figured out that a ride or attraction does not need to be 500 feet tall and break the sound barrier to be entertaining.
Halloweekends is a must, and it'd an awesome place to just walk and enjoy the decorations, shows and monsters.Written November 11, 2022
- This was our first visit. Parking is free for the first 90 minutes, We went on a Saturday afternoon and it was congested inside the two buildings. We bought cooked food for lunch and various produce and bakery goods. The vendors sell fish, meat, bakery, produce, fruit and other products at reasonable prices. Everything looks very fresh. Bring your cooler!!Written November 16, 2022
- Nice experience to spend with the family, the animals are in excellent condition, there are restaurants, shops, bathrooms, everything you need is very good. The most beautiful thing is the white lions, they are beautiful and it seems that they pose for you to take their best photo. The very funny hippoWritten November 27, 2022
- First time to a Reds game in 30 years and first time at new park that replaced Riverfront Stadium. i will always have a fond remembrance and love what Riverfront was, however this park also has some nice features. Love the Riverboat theme in outfield, though it's a shame you have to walk around back of it to see the Ohio River to any degree. Can only see a bit from indoors. Some parks ignoring the Riverboat do have a nicer view in outfield. Overall it's a nice park, though i also noted as others have that the fans here are a bit quiet overall, that being said, the team Cincinnati has assembled on a relative low budget needs improvement. I also agree that the circus atmosphere and not just here but other parks has gotten distracting and noisy and for actual baseball fans has become a detraction to going to a live game versus on tv. Good Seats behind the Reds dugout though overall, and nice food selection though takes some walking as the food area behind home is like a double row and food areas are pretty spread out. Overall though a very nice park and was excited to be here.Written November 7, 2022
- Aglow. The Christmas lights at the conservatory are outstanding. Just another great reason to spend time here. During the winter holidays this place is magical. The lighting display is the best in town. Hands down. Very detailed and thought out. There are a tunnel of lights, toy train rails, gingerbread house and other cool displays. Food trucks, hot chocolate, alcohol and toe tapping music. So fun!
Perfect way to spend an evening for families, couples, friends and just about everyone. A negative is that Aglow may be cost prohibitive for folks on a budget.
Make sure you are dressed for the weather and have on the right shoes to make it even more enjoyable. Also it recommended you get your tickets in advance on line. It will start getting crowded about an hour after the 5:00pm opening.Written November 27, 2022
- This little house is adorable! It's hard to believe it was the main home in a major Christmas movie. The tour is only 45 minutes or so, but it does a great job with the history of the home and the unknown stories behind the scenes.Written November 16, 2022
- didn't see the entire mall area because it was huge but seems mostly outdoors. This time of year was very warm for us out-of-towners but we enjoyed the ambience of the shopping area.Written September 6, 2022
- We went in November to the zoo and really enjoyed their beautiful Christmas lights. It wasn't as crowded. But a lot of the attractions we're closed for the season and some of the animals were not able to be seen. It was still well worth seeing. It's a very large zoo I recommend at least two days to try to see it all especially during warmer weather.Written November 20, 2022
- Easy hikes to breath taking spots,close to haunted moonville tunnel,just avoid holidays it gets really packedWritten November 10, 2022
- The Toledo Museum of Art is clearly one of the most underappreciated centers in United States. What is immediately struck by the gorgeous architecture and size of the main building. What becomes even more startling is the astonishing quality of the exhibits. On top of all of that the whole experience is Free. This is a must see attraction for anyone coming within 50 miles of this attraction.Written October 15, 2022
- This was one of the best experiences we have ever had. We spent the first 2 hours on our guided tour with Fred Cook. Hands down the BEST tour guide. Phenomenal guide!! Personalized the experience with great inside information and tid bits you would never know without the tour! The remainder of our time, another five hours, was spent embracing so much history and our love for football! An experience we will tell many about and never forget!Written November 28, 2022
- Every time we are in Cincinnati, we always have to make a stop at Jungle Jim's. If it's a food item and you can't find it at Jungle Jim's, you don't need it. We spent close to 2 hours in the store. There is just so much to see. They have every kind of International food you can imagine, as well as a huge cheese, olive, produce, and wine selection. They also have a huge selection of baked goods. If you're in Cincinnati, go!!!Written November 13, 2022
Ohio Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 8:04 PM|