Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Michigan
What travelers are saying
- We went to Detroit to see this exhibit and we were not at all disappointed. It was better than our expectations. Kind people Clean Building great cafeteriaWritten November 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful water fall. They have the Lower and Upper falls. The lower falls you will have to rent a canoe and row to the island to see the lower falls. The upper falls you can't really get to enjoy the water like the lower falls, but it's worth the walk and the travel!! I'm planning to go back again!Written August 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stayed in an Airbnb in Bldg 50. It was terrible outside and we were so happy to park our car and leave it for 48 hours. We had everything we needed without leaving (although we did taxi to town for a wine tour and that was a blast), a farmer's market in full swing when we arrived, a 2 hour tour of the former asylum/hospital, dinner at Trattoria Stella and three meals at Red Spire! We will be staying here again for sure! It was the perfect location and we are so happy to see it renovated and used instead of ruined and demolished.Written November 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I spent three hours and loved every minute. I got through the Japanese Garden & Sculpture Park but opted to leave when it started raining. I wish I had been here just a couple of weeks ago before leaves started falling off the trees. It was still beautiful. Be sure to wear comfortable and supportive shoes for walking.Written November 5, 2022
- If you’re a football fan, this is a must see stadium. It’s truly a work of art and the atmosphere for games is unmatched. 10/10, will be back!Written October 10, 2022
- Just walking around here, you see such beauty..mixing the old and the new. There are three museums to go to, the law quad, the student union....so much to see and take in.Written July 23, 2022
- Taking a horse and buggy ride will take you thru the Park where the Arch will be seen. Also, we were able to step off buggy and walk around.Written November 7, 2022
- Beautiful view of Lake Michigan with wide white sandy beaches. Was there during off season so crowds were pretty much non-existent.Written October 13, 2022
- We dropped in here for a wood fired pizza because there didn't seem to be a lot available in the Lac La Belled immediate are the night we were there and were glad that we did. The atmosphere was very relaxing after a long day's drive. The pizza was good and the woman working the pizza shack was very friendly even though she was very busy. Great to relax on the deck adjacent to the sauna and pool and just what we needed.Written September 5, 2022
- Boat tour was cancelled due to wind and rain so we happened upon this area trying to see the sandstone colored cliffs. The Pictured Rocks Cliff area was a great spot. Easy walk to the high overlook and downhill walk with steps to the lower overlook. Both were easy walks. Highly recommend.Written October 15, 2022
- The Dune Rides were amazing! We had no idea how much we would learn and how much we would laugh. Our driver was super funny and engaging and we loved every minute with him. He was also extremely helpful getting my elderly mother in/out of the dune vehicle. It is a great experience that we suggest everyone visiting Saugatuck take advantage of. Hold on to your hat -- the vehicle moves FAST! Sincerely grateful for this adventure!Written October 20, 2022
- Wonderful museum with knowledgeable talented guides and people who work there. Kind pleasant Happy atmosphereWritten November 23, 2022
- Met a friend to spend some time together catching up. It was only my second visit, and many years since my first visit. Under the aegis of the University of Michigan, admission is free, so it begs for more frequent visits to enjoy the conservatory and the gardens at various times of the year. The Conservatory comprises a Tropical House, a Temperate House, and a Desert House. We saw some very unusual cacti and other plants, including "living stone" plants!! We strolled outdoors through the Perennial Garden, the Children's Garden, and more, including some wooded trails. Thoroughly enjoyed the art installed throughout the gardens. If you like nature art, check out the exhibit inside the Visitor Center and the mosaic art outside the west entrance. Hope to return soon!Written July 13, 2022
- Great ride to the island! Enjoyed the slow ride & under the bridge & tour guide. Return trip was super fast. We sat below going & on top return.Written October 22, 2022
- This beach is beautiful! The sand is clean and the parking is so close. Walking out to the lighthouse is a nice experience.Written August 11, 2022
Michigan Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 9:25 PM|