Escape Games • Game & Entertainment Centers
Central Business District
Showing results 1-30 of 728
What travelers are saying
- Had stayed here before pandemic and nothing had changed. Still same good service and quality of rooms. Was a bit surprised that hotel had not taken the opportunity to change rooms to solid surface flooring from carpet? The elevators sounded rough, but worked fine. Due to Taylor Swift concert even this Blackhawk hotel was sold out so very busy but was not very noisy or any other issues other than front desk was understaffed but was very helpful once got up to the counter in line. Had a nice stay.Written July 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were in town for a quick birthday celebration/theatre weekend and met up with friends to do an escape room. When I searched for options, this was one I hadn't seen previously and thought the idea of the game combined with a restaurant/bar was genius! We had a great time and ESCAPED successfully and then enjoyed several appetizers and drinks. Great service, location and experience!Written November 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We all loved this attraction! We have a 7 and 10 year old and there was something for everyone! An entire block(s) of games, rides, old vending machines that work! Wild! It used to be a penny arcade but not any more- bring lots of quarters! If you want to take a look at some of the older things, need nickels. There are lots of restaurants and concessions around. Enjoy !Written November 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We love this place. Howelsen ice arena is perfect for family to spend a few fun hours. First time at Steamboat Springs, our friend recommended this place and totally lived up the expectation. Our family did the bumper cars (great 20 min) and ice skating afterwards. The front desk was very helpful and friendly. Kudos to Demetri. He is awesome!Written April 3, 2023
- If you line within 15 miles and have not been to a concert at the outdoor amphitheatre put in on your list.
Easy in, easy out, free parking, great staff, decent venue and always a couple good shows a summer. We caugh Crakcer and Toad the Wet Sprocket on July 3rd and it was a blastWritten July 10, 2023
- The Mayan is a staple in Denver. It has two theatres on the main level and one on the top level. There is a bar upstairs and you can take a drink into any of the theatres. The seats are not new, but the intricate design of the space and art work is so worth the visit. They show independent and international films. You can be assured that if you go to a film there you'll see a good one!Written February 9, 2020
- Stop in to eat and played a few slots! The food was really good so go in hungry and as long as you are playing the slots "drinks" are Free!!Written October 4, 2019
- Great experience! Lots of attention for the instruction, right size kit etc and then lots of explanation and patience with the climbing. Great facilities, lovely staff, highly recommend. Quite expensive for a guide (around 500 for a family for the morning) but it was was worth it, we will remember this for a long time. So different. Our instructor was Dawn and she was friendly, patient and knowledgeable. Thank you!Written March 22, 2022
- My college friends and I went to shoot Sporting Clays and we worked with Maureen. She gave us detailed instruction as well as feedback during the experience. We went through two boxes each and took about 90 min. While we were all true beginners her instruction had us improve rapidly and we utilized multiple different setups. Highly recommend for men and women and we had a phenomenal experience. A must do when in season.Written September 28, 2023
- Just a super rec center. Very reasonable price (we joined for a summer month). Everything you could want. Pool, masters swimming, kids pool area, indoor track, exercise studios with guided classes, squash court, gym, several exercise rooms (aerobics, free weights, stretching areas), tennis courts, kids' area, even has a small climbing area. Tons of activities for the community (cpr classes etc.), summer programs for the kids. I'm sure I missed something, but everything was available! I am so ashamed of my own town that we are not able to have something like this for community use.Written August 26, 2023
- Everytime we are anywhere near Durango the grandkids clamor to go here. It's a lot of fun. I'm an old granny and I enjoy the hot tub and whirlpool river, I don't know what you really call it. I encouraged my granddaughter to do the rock climbing, but all she wanted was the slide, high dive, and pool. There's lots to do there, I saw air hockey and foosball. You really could spend all day here. The price is awesome. I wish every city had a rec center like Durangos.Written July 15, 2022
- Overall I thought that the experience here was positive, even though I was having no luck. Thankfully my wife was lucky so we did not lose our shirts. The only bad thing I noticed is that many of the buttons didn't work on the slot machines. I would say more than half of them either were sticky or did not function. I guess I should expect that with all the use they receive. It was a great place to play in-between trips to Vegas. Looked at the room prices and probably wont be staying there. The food choices was amazing and really delicious.Written October 23, 2023
- I have been to EscapeWorks a number of times with friends and it’s always a treat! The rooms are well-decorated, the puzzles are sufficiently challenging without being impossible, and the game masters are great about giving hints at just the right time. Big shoutout to Helen who made our Spookeasy game a blast!!Written October 31, 2023
- This complex is HUGE. We took our children here to swim, and we had a great time! The staff are all friendly, the pool was large and clean, and admission prices are very affordable.
We can't wait to come back to try out some other activities!Written July 3, 2022
- Great outdoor laser tag! We had a group of 8 kids that played together and it was their first time there. There were about 20 people there (10 on each team). Two younger teenage kids were running it, but they did a good job. The equipment was good quality and well maintained, and the arena provided good cover to hid behind but no shade, so it got pretty hot out there. Water is available, but it's $2 a bottle, so you might want to bring your own. They played 9 games and each game had a different theme / objective. The kids all had a blast and want to go back again soon. The games last for an hour and a half and we payed $26 per person.Written June 29, 2023