- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 100
What travelers are saying
- What a wonderful experience!!!! I am definitely coming back!!!! The Swedish massage really worked the kinks out!!! 75 minute is perfect!!!Written December 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was my mom's 69th birthday and we stepped in to inquire...the price was right the front desk was friendly and our therapist were attentive and comical..we loved our time and we will come again!!!Written January 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the only bathhouse still providing a similar experience to what a client would have had in 1912 when they first started (minus the electro therapy and mercury rubs, of course!) It was a wonderful experience both from a spa and historic perspective.
Before my older teen daughter and I went we read reviews that were focused on the part of the experience where you are in your birthday suit with an attendant helping and concerns about that. We found that the attendants were so exceptionally professional and quick about wrapping you in a sheet toga style that we never felt uncomfortable or that our modesty was being compromised. Yes, you are totally without clothing but for the most part the attendant only sees your back and they put you at ease. You wear a sheet in the steam cabinet, one covers you in the sitz bath, and you are covered during the hot packs and the massage. The only place you are really naked for any time is in the bathtub. Even my teen daughter had no issues with it.
The bath was about 20 min. of soaking in a whirlpool bath drawn just for you and you are in a marble stall with a curtained door. They do caution about the tub being slippery but are right there to help you in. After that (and the order differed for each of us) with the traditional bath you then get a sitz bath which was hotter and awesome for the lower back and bottom. The steam cabinet was great as my biggest issue with a steam room is breathing it in and in the cabinet your head is out in the cooler air. The hot packs were amazing and we both wish they'd been longer...so relaxing. For some reason the NPS wasn't allowing the 'needle shower' so that wasn't part of our day. I added a Swedish massage which was wonderful and really ended the experience on a most relaxing note. The whole bath experience was a little more than an hour. The massage added about 20-30 minutes. Oh, they also provide little cups of the spring water at each station so that you can keep hydrated and to add to the relaxation.
We would HIGHLY recommend this experience to anyone. Our attendants, LaToya and Shadow, both deserve huge shoutouts for making the whole experience relaxing and comfortable. Bring a bit of extra cash for tips. They all have a tip jar and little envelopes you can put the tip in and leave at the front desk (no place to hold a tip in your birthday suit...lol) Both our attendants were so professional and had the most relaxing voices and care for us.
One thing we'd say is that while it is a fun experience with someone you won't be close enough during the experience to chat or anything. We compared notes after we were done. Men and women are on different floors. They don't take reservations and you need to be there on the early side of their hours as it is first come, first serve.
This is an experience well worth having! Check out the NPS bath house museum prior to going to Buckstaff and you'll have an idea of what is in store.Written December 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I highly recommended booking with Spa1905!! It was my boyfriends and my first experience getting a massage and we couldn’t have expected a better time! Marilyn and Tracie made it such a warm and welcoming experience. We will definitely be coming back soon!!Written December 6, 2022
- This place made my birthday weekend so special. Front desk staff were very accommodating. The couples massage was very relaxing. The massage therapists did a great job. Sauna was too small but ok. Hot tub was great! We had it all to ourselves and we were able to have cocktails delivered. Relaxing, quiet and memorable.Written November 29, 2022
- This was the most amazing experience I have ever had. Me and my husband did the couples massage special that they had and it was life changing. Massage, foot wrap, and facial. I left there feeling like a new person! Do not lass this place up!!!!Written September 6, 2021
We did a 90 min couples massage and it was like heaven. Tiffany did mine and she was so friendly and did an excellent job.
Marsha did my husband. He has trouble spots and she was able to help him tremendously!
Thanks Ladies! ❤️
We will be back!!Written April 21, 2022
- It’s rare to find an expert masseuse who listens and uses their own instincts to treat you using sublime relaxation and healing. Kat and her staff were the ultimate combination to provide restoration. I experienced many positive changes afterwords in energy, mobility and painlessness. I highly recommend this soothing experience, and plan to return as often as possible.Written January 2, 2023
- When in Eureka Springs book a gift for your wife as I did (BTW mine is writing rest of this review) for the "The Works" at Palace Bath House 1901. You will not regret it!
The experience is worth it just for the historical atmosphere of the place but will keep you coming back for the wonderful service. The scheduling was easy by phone. I arrived early for the appointment at Palace Hotel where the staff was friendly and even let us view a couple of their gorgeous guest rooms. Downstairs of the hotel is the spa,where a friendly young lady named Sky greeted me and checked me in. She immediately made me feel welcomed and at ease and already had a hot bath ready. The mineral baths are in extra long clawfoot tubs like I have never seen before that are original to the building. The eucalyptus steam treatment is so soothing and exfoliates the skin amazingly. The clay facial is wonderful too, however the message by therapist Maeteta was the BEST- 90 minutes that I hated to have end! The saddest thing is when told softly "this completes your session". I definitely would recommend and plan to return, It was wonderful time of pampering and relaxation❤️Written January 27, 2023
- My wife and I went for a couples massage at the location that was slightly out of town on Central Street. I had Juliano, and enjoyed my massage very much. Worked out quite a few knots in my shoulder region, felt great the next morning. They offer a 50 minute massage, I guess I wish it was 60 minutes for the price that would be my only drawback.Written December 12, 2022
- Very welcoming staff, special thanks to Wanda. Eclectic/ Bohemian style. Service was great. We also experienced the benefits of a salt room. So glad we selected this salon. We will be back.Written June 16, 2022
- My adult daughter and I were visiting Little Rock from Frisco TX last week and booked massages and facials based solely on reviews. We were not disappointed! The day was lovely thanks to the wonderful services of Polly (facials) and Meghan (massages). They were both so nice and so professional! Additionally, thanks to Sherry at reception who was so very warm and welcoming. Highly recommend! It was a perfect day!Written September 13, 2022
- We came here for a girls weekend and stayed at the hotel where this spa is located. Facial and Bobby polish were so relaxing. My sister and mom both had massages which they really enjoyed. Thank you for such a nice getaway!Written March 26, 2022
- It had been ten years since I ventured to Eureka for a massage from these folks. This is a hidden gem and a staple in this area.
-They’re the most reasonably priced therapeutic massage in town.
-They’re genuinely happy to see you throughout the process. And they go above and beyond in making sure you’re comfortable and relaxed.
-The location is off the main drag of ES - a perfect atmosphere for tranquility.Written August 31, 2019
- Turtle Cove is perhaps the best spa in Arkansas. Very clean and skilled therapists. Highly recommend! If with a group, call ahead and order food to snack on between treatments - they prepared an amazing charcuterie tray, spinach dip, and other fun foods - their catering menu is extensive.Written August 17, 2020