- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
42 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 42
What travelers are saying
- Want some fun in Riga? This is the place to spend an hour or two. Ideal also for some little birthday parties: take your food with you and the friendly staff would provide you with a big table for it.Written January 30, 2019
- FIND EXIT rooms in Riga is a great action for people who love quests and puzzles.
The stuff was really nice! I think it was my best experience with the customer service! The game was really intresting.
If you want to do something fun and exciting, then this is a right place to go.
Definitely recommend!Written October 23, 2019
- We were 6 lovely fellas who went to the mystery room which was amusing. It was the perfect amount of difficulty with original puzzles. We have tried many escape rooms and this is a memorable one, we recommend it.Written September 21, 2021
- The room is nicely-themed. It is a low-tech one - you solve riddles and the result is a numeric code you put in a code-lock. The room isn't very large and is mostly a serial one - you can't solve multiple riddles in parralel. Everything works fine, nothing was "stuck".
You can pay via credit card on the website or cash at the room.Written August 15, 2021
- Abduction of the Holy Grail was one of the best & well thought out escape rooms ever visited. Very atmospheric and nicely designed escape room with variety of interesting puzzles made for captivating experience.Event manager was very well spoken, explained backstory & rules very clearly with a healthy dose of humor.Definetely will be back to try other offered escape rooms by Mysteria.Written December 8, 2019
- This was well worth the cost. It was a real challenge with just the right amount of clues. Keep an open mind and think through it allWritten August 6, 2019
- We had three activities. The first was a Curling clinic, secondly we had a pub tour and last but not least we visited the nuclear bunker. All activities we guided perfectly and the contact with office was very easy. Next time we would use Lovely Riga again.Written November 21, 2019
- Great place, we had so much fun and If I go back to Riga with friends I will try to go again and try different roomsWritten December 11, 2018
- This is one of the best built room escape games I have ever played. Well designed, great puzzles. However they can do better on the stuff who leads the rooms. At time point we had a hard time to reach them over the intercom.Written November 28, 2017
- We went through two games with my fiance: Robbery at the Museum and Crazy Hangover.
Robbery at the museum was GREAT! The room was cleaver, there was a lot of variation in the puzzles and the story and the theme worked really well from beginning to the end. We really enjoyed this room, and it was the best out of six different rooms we went through in Riga. We had a lot of fun in the room, even though the puzzles were for the most part quite easy.
Crazy hangover was a little bit harder than the Museum. The room was fun, and for the most part the puzzles were cleaver. We thought, however, that some of the elements did not go well with the theme, or were not very logical. There were also some very fun elements in the room. Worth trying!Written July 30, 2020
- It was really interesting! I hope you will enjoy this place!
Really good place for spending your time with friends and familyWritten March 3, 2019
- We completed the pirates of the Caribbean room and escaped after 35 minutes. The room is really well designed but for experienced escape roomers was very simple and didnt require a huge amount of solving. Having said that the room flowed and was a good laugh. At €25 euros worth a visit!!!Written September 14, 2018
- We did the holy grail room with our ten and 8 year old. A lot of fun and great for families! I would recommend for sureWritten March 8, 2020
A bit bland corporate feel of a venue, no leaderboards, no photos of players, feels too much like a franchise and clinical. Only two games to play with in the waiting area and one of them was broken. Nice comfy sofas and lockers available for personal stuff. Not possible to refill water bottles. No props for photos afterward, in fact NO photos afterwards bar the ones we took ourselves. This is lazy you can do better.
Very nice host with good level of English, knew what he was doing.
Gordon vs E-Corp
Had I rated only this game it would have been a 5 star review. Year 2219 in a satellite skyscraper we need enter Gordon's place...then the story is a bit confused and muddled, are we destroying the fuel that can save humankind? Why? Anyhow we need to avoid being captured by the Corporation. Beautifully crafted, the puzzles are in keeping with the theme, fun story. Two puzzles on the end lets it down slightly though, a thing you operate in the last room is probably in need of being replaced as it worked terribly bad when we were there. And the absolute last thing you do should make a noise so you know it has changed state from the last time we touched it as we didn't think to go back to it. But all in all a good and fun game.
We are a band of thieves stealing valuables by order for collectors, we are in Riga to steal a famous Fabergé Egg. The decor is a bit tired and plastic, typically corporate escape room feel which should be polished up a bit. This game is fun and has potential and there are some great moments and clever solutions not found in many other Heist rooms. But the game was still a bit lacking. Mostly mechanical puzzles of which one broke down when we played which meant the game master had to come in to the room and reset a section which then meant a contrived and too long element had to be played again. Playing this room basically drags down the star rating.
I would recommend these games to both beginners and enthusiasts as they are one of the better games in Riga and some other operators should really be avoided.Written August 6, 2017
- it is nice and super! Very interesting room ,especially the painting of the girl.If you look at it long it seems very fascinatingWritten April 22, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Riga
- These are the best places for kid-friendly room escape games in Riga:See more room escape games for kids in Riga on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking room escape games in Riga:See more room escape games for couples in Riga on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking room escape games in Riga:See more room escape games for groups in Riga on Tripadvisor