- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 136
What travelers are saying
- What a place! Markets in old zeppelin aircraft hangers. One hanger has lots of fresh fish stalls and fruit and veg stalls, another hanger lots of butchers, next hanger is various clothes stalls etc. Also lots of market traders on stalls outside too. But the star of the show is the food hall. Lots of delis and all kinds of Latvian and international street food stalls. Plenty of beer stalls too to try local beer which is a must!.Written January 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ever since its opening in 1938 Galerija Centrs has been the most exquisite shopping site in Riga. The mall has 110 shops, as well as cafes, restaurants, and other services.
The shopping center is located in Riga Old Town. It encloses Ridzenes street, which is now under a glass arcade with shops, cafes, and restaurants.
The shopping center is an interesting mixture of historical features combined with modern architecture.Written September 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- GREAT Place! Worth a visit. I bought 3 items and ladies helped to choose fit amd gave their good advice.Written June 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cozy vintage clothing store. Carefully selected high-quality vintage items for a fair price. You will find anything from workwear and military vintage to vintage coats and leather jackets. Great selection of basics too - pants, shirts, crewneck's as well as some other goods.Written July 18, 2022
- Visited this digital museum with my wife and baby. The experience was great, the graphics combined with audial performance really made me feel like I was a part of the show and see worlds famous artists from a new perspective.Written February 20, 2022
- I stopped in and purchased some small jars of honey. They traveled well in my checked luggage and tasted great when I got home. My favorite was the virsu ziedu. My daughter liked the buckwheat honey (griku ziedu) best. The shop also had several other items including jars, plates, honey dippers, candles and honeycomb soap.Written September 10, 2018
- The Main reason for this visit was to buy some local food from Rémi hyper market, lot of Rémi express in town, but we didn’t find a special type of tuna can.
Big place with lot of brands.
To get there use the bus 22, cost 2€Written October 8, 2019
- I have been many Malls. Beautiful design. Very nice atmosphere. From 1st till 6th many different shops. 7th and 8 th foor has good restaurants. There are many local brands and some top brands not more. Quality is good. But quite expensive. Summer and winter time will be discount but not real. When will be discount you can buy from some shops good quality clothes not from all.Written January 6, 2018
- Rīga Plaza is a shopping centre located in Rīga, Latvia, on the left bank of the Daugava. With a total size of 90.000 m², it is the 4th largest shopping centre in Latvia.
It is contain 160 shops and it open from 10 to 21 except Sunday from 10 to 20.In my opinion it great place to shop in riga. Furthermore, you can spend some time with your kids in the children playing area or watching movie in the cinema.Written September 3, 2018
- We went in here looking for an amber ring. unfortunately they had none in my size, as I have very big bones! the varieties on sale were amazing. we never knew amber came in so many different colours, A fabulous displayWritten October 9, 2019
- The largest selection of minerals in the Baltics! Crystals are collected from all over the world. In addition to minerals, you can buy jewelry made of precious and semi-precious stones.Written July 24, 2022
- Very nice auction with great quality products, I had nice Royal Copenhagen limted set with good price.Written February 10, 2022
- Best buying experience I've had in quiet long time, the people who work this place are as interesting as antiques.
Quality, interesting stock and sensibly priced.
This place is worth well visit if you close by. Definitely will come again, when next time in RigaWritten August 10, 2018
- An art gallery in the old town of Riga. By combining art and design in a perfect balance they manage to offer exceptional jewellery meeting everyone's wishes.
The team is very friendly and helpfull trying to serve you in the best way!Written October 6, 2018
- Nice and clean malls. They have average prices for known brands such as Nike, Adidas, Mango & etc. but have more selections in their brick & mortar shops compared to other European countries nearby. Clean toilets, am glad they have rows of stalls for their toilets. Free parking, they have an ample space though when we went it was full house bec it was towards the weekend. The mall is equipped with a large skating rink, just like the malls in SE Asia.Written August 29, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Riga
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Riga:See more shopping for couples in Riga on Tripadvisor