- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 175
What travelers are saying
- I walked around wishing I had booked a guided tour here as I'm certain I missed some terrific things. It's more than just graffiti style art. Everyone there, of all ages, looked like they were enjoying it. Playgrounds for kids, shops, cafes, studios, etcWritten August 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We was in the City and walkt to the Market. It is great and you can get there a lot different things. We grapt us some food, wich was delicios. As well we watcht all the other market stands.Written September 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Tallinn super self-conscious, imitation-hipster acts are difficult to take once one has been here long or often enough to realize that it’s all staged and copied, but sometimes the results can be nice in a Disney kind of way. Fotografiska is a restaurant that caters to the respective clientele with a no-waste, sustainability shtick that is neither convincing nor would it make sense. But take the show and the often annoying clientele, and the waiters’ lyricism, away and it’s actually a pretty good traditional, normal, regional restaurant with a nice menu and good food, plus nice views.Written October 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A typical mall, located in the center. They have two movie theaters (not just Apollo, but also Artis, a bit more hidden at the back of the building, but sometimes with more alternative options than Hollywood flicks), several casual restaurants (check out Tokumaru and Komeet), grocery store, large bookstore. Several stores on the first floor are dedicated specifically to Estonian design. A rooftop terrace cafe is open during summer. The whole place is attached to a large concert hall Alexela (they tend to change their name often though).Written September 21, 2019
- The small shops in the yard with a cafeteria in the middle concentrate each on their chosen materials. Keramikakoda has interesting figures and artefacts in ceramics, they also hold lessons for enthusiastic beginners. Both clothes and home decoration textiles in bright colours are sold at Parem Pool - the Right Side. It is customary in Tallinn to ask for permission to take a photo, the Chinese used to come and copy these unique models to be massproduced cheaply.Written May 7, 2022
- I entered to this market place accidentally and it was very interesting experience. It was normal working day forenoon and market place was quite calm and quiet. Even though, there was many market vendors selling their stuff. By stuff, I mean everything between vegetables, clothes, second hand furnitures, food and pets. Prices were low and I guess locals prefer this market for their daily consumer goods purchasing.
This was very nice short stop for local atmosphere.Written July 26, 2019
- Cool area with plenty of quirky places for food and drink. Totally different vibe to Old Town which is practically across the street.Written October 8, 2019
- T1 Mall of Tallinn is the newest shopping center and it wanted to be a little different from all the other shopping centers and it is, but not sure that their goeal was to be where they are now. I mean, there are shops, restaurants, cinema and a lot more-all is there, but still ppl dont go there. dont know exactly why, is it doe the choice of shops, price levels...its is relatively empty. Big space, very high celings, wide corridors, high floors, sounds great, but in real it feels empty and desolate. Many restaurants and shops are struggeling in the lack of clients. Although the location is ok, accessable by tram and train etc. It has potential, guess the owners must change their tactics..... The Skywheel is great and also, i like to go to the cinema there, becuase there arent many ppl there, the cinema is new and clean and the seats (even the regular ones) are the best of all cinemas in Tallinn.Written January 7, 2020
- This modern multi-story department store was located quite close to our Hilton hotel.
It offers a good selection of international brands in fashion, cosmetics, electronics, and home furnishings.
It also features an extensive food store as well as a restaurant, coffee-shops, and beauty salons.
The prices are quite the same as in Finland.Written February 2, 2020
- We caught the bus out and the trolley bus back from the market, with a very pleasant woodland walk in between. The Sunday market was busy although some of the market hall stalls were closed. The market hall is a modern but period recreation after the hall burnt down within a few years of its restoration! Excellent range of fresh food on offer plus a cafe with cakes - what’s not to like.Written August 4, 2019
- After corona times it was nice to see that some restaurant is still in Tallinn. We used to go there before and the food and cost are very balanced.Written July 10, 2020
- During the Soviet period this department store used to sell everything available in the grim circumstances, for Finnish tourists it ment shopping practical items and even famous Lomonozov porcelain for some roubles, costing nearly nothing. Now the variety is international high end fashion for the whole family mixed with local designers like Ivo Nikkolo. The shoe department on the ground floor is large offering world brands for the same price as elsewhere.Written July 5, 2019
- This shopping center is located near the Port (Terminal A). Or should the place be called a bazaar? At least walking through the ground floor, you had a feeling of a Turkish bazaar selling copied brand clothes.
You can find also bars, restaurants, food shops, alcohol shop Viinapörssi and a pharmacy. Everything that Finnish cruise passengers are expected to need.Written February 26, 2019
- Lovely contemporary art museum housed in an old industrial building just a few minutes walk north of the city center in an area that is undergoing renewal.
It has a cool little cafe and a large airy exhibition space.
Really enjoyed the exhibition, “Letters from a Foreign Mind” which had a really good audio guide in English.
Highly recommended.Written July 19, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Tallinn
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Tallinn:See more shopping for couples in Tallinn on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Tallinn:See more shopping for groups in Tallinn on Tripadvisor