4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours • Taxis & Shuttles
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
46 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 46
What travelers are saying
- We took this boat for a dinner cruise.
The check-in process was fast and we were seat on our reserved table.
The dinner was a buffet which also included a welcoming drink, non-alcoholic drinks, and coffee. We also ordered a bottle of prosecco to complement the dinner.
During the cruise, we had the opportunity to visit the captain's deck and take photos on board.
Staff on board was very friendly and efficient.Written August 23, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fast boarding and toilets were good. There was little shop too. the second floor has a little bar too and sundeck! the first floor has a restaurant too!
very affordable prices!
Would come again!Written July 27, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- cigarette smelling car , expensive fare, arrogant russian driver. Would rather ride a bike with no wheels. Terrible experience.Written October 31, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we spent Saturday afternoon with friends on board schooner "Hoppet" to visit Abruka . The ship's crew was super and so friendly. Food on board just excellent and delicious. "Hoppet" is almost 100 years old lady, but still dull and modern. You should definitely plan a trip with Hoppet if you are already in Saaremaa. Smoke fish, home brew whatever you want. Thanks to Pekka, who has brought this attraction to the Saaremaa. Good luck to him!Written July 11, 2021
- I booked a taxi thru LuxExpress the coach lines coming from Tallinn. Waited 20min at the meeting point under heavy rain. Taxi never showed up. Called 3 times Baltic taxi, they hanged up as soon they heard English. Had to go ask for help at LuxExpress office. They called the taxi who answered they tried to reach me, just a lie of course, i don’t have any missed call nor email.
That taxi company has an extremely poor service as per my experience. Try to avoid them.Written August 19, 2021
- I am Myriam. My experience riding on horse in Montevideo with Alejandro has been fantastic. He was nice and professional as well as the equipment with whom I contacted for my scape. Leonardo was attentive and great from Buenos Aires, I think. Thanks a lot for everything. I will come back for sure. Greetings XXXWritten April 5, 2022
- We booked a classic limousine from Luxlimu for our birthday party group just to drive around Tallinn for a while and we were hundred percent satisfied with our experience. The driver spoke very good English and had a great sense of humour. The car was exactly what we wanted, e.g. classic limousine with sofa seats, a bottle holder and glasses for our drinks, music, colour lights and all the bells and whistles. The limousine drive was the highlight of our visit to Tallinn.Written September 7, 2019