- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Excellent attraction with informative and friendly staff. Had a great time. Will definitely visit again next time I'm in VilniusWritten September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience! We were at night & at day time.
At night time prison guard Saulius was amazing. All the stories and jokes made our tour memorable.
It’s experience that You should have and feel.Written September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The puzzles were great, there was a story beforehand us entering the room so we felt even more immersed being there. Had an amazing experience.Written September 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went there 6 clever fellas for two rooms, "Mission impossible" and "Apocalypse". We have been to many escape rooms before and found these to be one of the best and originals we have been to.Written September 24, 2021
- After this visit I think I'm hooked.
This was so much fun. The riddles were great and the whole atmosphere was brilliant.Written October 24, 2019
- We flew from Trakerai Castle and it was a true "bucket list" experience. I highly recommend you do it if you can. Hot Air Lines were easy to engage with, kept me up to date with the various adjustments for the weather and made sure we had a great time. There are lots of different companies who all fly from the same locations. No idea if they are better or worse, but I was impressed with Hot Air Lines.Written September 3, 2019
- Booked a Saturday morning flight and it was amazing. The two boys are great. Vytas was our pilot, lovely guy. Very weird landing and walking a balloon up a hill but it was class. The views on a clear morning are unreal. The story and champagne after it were a lovely touch. Would definitely recommend.Written July 2, 2022
- A-ma-zing! Such a scary experience! Were screaming all the way. Now I understand why there were some people who didn't make it all the way through 😳
We were so impressed by this hotel - there's nothing like it in Lithuania and they definitely put a lot of work into it.
If you think about going - just do it! Definitely worth it.Written September 7, 2022
- The room was exceptional. Some parts were spooky but in a good way. Very nice atmospheric touch of a secretive wine cellar with entertaining and never seen before tasks. Modern and wonderful, recommendedWritten October 24, 2020
- We went as a family (two daughters 8 and 10, dad scared of heights 46 years old, and quite a short mum). 52 euro for us all (didn’t get the extreme package because youngest not tall enough for elephant jump).
We did the green and blue routes which are the easiest two of the ‘adult routes’. (Red and black are the hardest; black looked like something you might see in gladiators; not for mere mortals. Green route challenging, blue very very difficult for the girls and I. But , as been mentioned before, once you’ve done one zip on each route there is no way back and no route down....at all...so one has no choice but to press on. Your safety is your responsibility; they tell you how to carabiner on, and it is up to you to take note or not. Nobody checks if you are clipped on correctly. Not for parents who are excessively worried about their kids. I nearly came off once an had to use every ounce of my strength to stay on. Eldest daughter was overwhelmed once and had a little cry, but the instructors on the ground talked her across. All in all really good. The girl on the desk was more scary than the black route though. If I went again I’d: 1. Wear better footwear, my desk shoe things weren’t really suitable. 2. Wear on old t-shirt; I got wood sap all over mine. 3. Take water with me on the routes.Written August 17, 2019