- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I have been in two rooms with different people and both of them were cool. It brought us an excitement, adrenaline, laugh and more other amazing emotions. The design is made realistically so you do feel like travelling in time or stealing. Would recommend to anyone who likes challenges!Written May 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Drinks and good staff and music and everything was so nice you guys just I was astonished and it was woderfulWritten August 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went there 6 clever fellas for two rooms, "Mission impossible" and "Apocalypse". We have been to many escape rooms before and found these to be one of the best and originals we have been to.Written September 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After this visit I think I'm hooked.
This was so much fun. The riddles were great and the whole atmosphere was brilliant.Written October 24, 2019
- We flew from Trakerai Castle and it was a true "bucket list" experience. I highly recommend you do it if you can. Hot Air Lines were easy to engage with, kept me up to date with the various adjustments for the weather and made sure we had a great time. There are lots of different companies who all fly from the same locations. No idea if they are better or worse, but I was impressed with Hot Air Lines.Written September 3, 2019
- Booked a Saturday morning flight and it was amazing. The two boys are great. Vytas was our pilot, lovely guy. Very weird landing and walking a balloon up a hill but it was class. The views on a clear morning are unreal. The story and champagne after it were a lovely touch. Would definitely recommend.Written July 2, 2022
- We had the best time! It was amazing. The guide Kevin was very funny and made us all laugh. It was also very informative and fun to listen to. It was also interactive and after we found out our names in Viking runics. It was very cool. If I ever mind myself back in Lithuania again. I just might go again!Written July 7, 2019
- UP there with one of the best experiences of our trip to Lithuania. David and Giedrius were fantastic from start to finish. We ended our trip on a HIGH!!Written February 23, 2022
- My friends and I haven't had this much fun in a while. Of course, the fear and terror came first, but after we came out of the hotel alive, it was just pure dopamine and laughter. Without giving away too many spoilers - everything is super professional, the design of the house is the creepiest you will ever see and you might pee your pants a little. The staff member that greeted us was extremely friendly and a talanted actor! If you ever go to Vilnius, the Nightmare hotel is a MUST!Written June 21, 2022
- The room was exceptional. Some parts were spooky but in a good way. Very nice atmospheric touch of a secretive wine cellar with entertaining and never seen before tasks. Modern and wonderful, recommendedWritten October 24, 2020
- We had team building activity with Pipiras, kayaking and it was one hell of a ride!
Service (picking us up, communicating information, providing additional services) was excellent! We encountered rainy weather and quitte an interesting river with dams - and it was perfect experience. Inventory is in a good shape and comfy. Owner is quite talkative and can share many interesting stories, that will boost the mood.
Would recommend those services to others!Written June 28, 2019
- We took the restaurant hunt tour in Vilnius as a teambuilding activity with work. Diana was a very good guide, giving us a bit of history of the city during the walk and some explanation with the food (modern Lithuanian cuisine).Written December 16, 2019
- We went as a family (two daughters 8 and 10, dad scared of heights 46 years old, and quite a short mum). 52 euro for us all (didn’t get the extreme package because youngest not tall enough for elephant jump).
We did the green and blue routes which are the easiest two of the ‘adult routes’. (Red and black are the hardest; black looked like something you might see in gladiators; not for mere mortals. Green route challenging, blue very very difficult for the girls and I. But , as been mentioned before, once you’ve done one zip on each route there is no way back and no route down....at all...so one has no choice but to press on. Your safety is your responsibility; they tell you how to carabiner on, and it is up to you to take note or not. Nobody checks if you are clipped on correctly. Not for parents who are excessively worried about their kids. I nearly came off once an had to use every ounce of my strength to stay on. Eldest daughter was overwhelmed once and had a little cry, but the instructors on the ground talked her across. All in all really good. The girl on the desk was more scary than the black route though. If I went again I’d: 1. Wear better footwear, my desk shoe things weren’t really suitable. 2. Wear on old t-shirt; I got wood sap all over mine. 3. Take water with me on the routes.Written August 17, 2019