- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
43 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 43
What travelers are saying
- Take a Sunday morning walk midst many church bells--Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox. Be sure to walk through The Gates of Dawn, the only one of seven gates into the city. If you tire, there are coffee shops and sidewalk cafes for an enjoyable break. There's some souvenir shops.Written September 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Flippin' crazy! What a museum! Turned my brain to mush in a good way!
Staff are fantastic and very helpful 10/10Written September 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visited this church because from pictures of the outside I thought the inside would be gorgeous. Given its age, it was a bit underwhelming. Probably still worth a visitWritten July 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped here on the way from Riga to Vilnius expecting to see a hill with a few crosses but were amazed to find that there in fact more than 100,000 crosses and more are being added as we write this review! Interestingly the monument was originally established in the 19th century as a symbol of resistance to Russian rule. It is certainly worth a short stopover.Written May 7, 2022
- The district of Uzupis, or is it the Republic of Uzupis? Interesting and very bohemian area close to the centre of Vilnius. Look out for the Constitution on a wall near the square. You can even get your passport stamped in the souvenir shop just over the bridge! A pleasant atmosphere with nice people and the Spunka Bar was very welcoming.Written February 26, 2022
- Nice little museum on the lower levels. The walk uphill is easily done by kids of all ages. The view is spectacular. Well worth the visit.Written September 16, 2022
- It's a great park in the heart of the city. We've been here in the warmer months too - it's beautiful. In winter it's sometimes slippery, but still beautiful.Written August 24, 2022
- Very interesting museum. Free to enter and lots of exhibits. Not just about Lithuanian money but lots of European and USSR history too.Written November 9, 2021
- Has both a a great view over the area and historical appeal.
Prices are not cheap, but still reasonable for the trip up and having some refreshment.Written June 26, 2022
- We were here on Christmas Day. It was a beautiful Christmas tree this year. I've only seen pictures from previous years and there were certainly two or three interesting ones, but for a pandemic period everything is fine and beautiful and safe.Written August 24, 2022
- Nice park between town for walk. Inside they have a few place for eat or some drinks. Very well maintained road where you can ride a bike or just swipe.Written June 19, 2022
- Vilnius landmark, located in the old town. Worth to visit. Check the Bernardinu park/garden behind this building. Nothing else to add.Written August 30, 2021
- One of the iconic sites in the city. Didn't go inside but sat in the plaza and relaxed an listened to the bells and chimes indicating the hourWritten July 9, 2022
- You can order for take-out, eat in or order for delivery. Your choice!
And there is a lot to choose from:)Written June 24, 2020
- Excellent museum for all the family. Really helpful staff and really interesting toys. Explanations in English as well as Lithuanian. The only thing I didn't like was my kids beating me at bar football AND bar hockey!!!Written February 18, 2022