City Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Great trip and guide (Lina) that showed and taught us a lot about the history of Vilnius. We had a private tour for two people which was adjusted along the way focussing on our specific interests.Written August 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unlike the majority of people who take the Neris river trip, I took the more exciting ride on river Vokė. And solo. From start to finish everything was great and without the slightest problem.
The route took about 4 hours which is ideal for this kind of activity, not too short or long but with a lot of time to look around.
The difficulty wasn't so high, I had some previous experience with different kinds of boats but not with single-person kayak and I was never close to tipping over or falling out.
After the end of the trip, I talked to the owner of the rental, helped him a bit and he drove me to the city center, very nice and friendly man. Thanks again for that.
To summarize I would recommend (at least the Voke road) as an ideal family or even solo experience if you are staying in Lithuania or Vilnius for a few days and want to do something different. (Just check the weather day or two before, I got lucky, but you can't trust the forecast in this country).Written July 29, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to spend time with famely or friends. Low prices! Must visit place in vilnius on winter holidays!Written February 2, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We rented these scooters for weekend. Ride all around Vilnius. Also visited Trakai by the train (close to scooter rent office). We took scooters on train. Recomended! Cheers!Written May 13, 2020
- A group of 10 of us decided to do the kayak tour down the river, and had a fantastic time. We met near the casino and were presented with twin kayaks, paddles and life vests. So far so good. Gloves, wellies and torches - er - what's going on?
Our (organising) friend hadn't told us what we'd let ourselves in for and after a few km of gentle river we stopped to explore a storm drain. Most of us opted to just get our trainers wet but some donned the boots. The tunnel was cool relief from the summer heat and we were soon climbing iron ladders through the drainage system, arriving above ground in a very random location. This bit was optional, no one is going to force you into a dark wet tunnel!
After returning to the kayaks we continued to another tunnel to explore, and then had a short lunch break on an island. After that it was a gentle meander down the river to the The Rope Swing.
This is suspended from a motorway bridge and requires you to step off a 15m concrete pier wearing a harness, where you'll swing down low over the river. Once you stop swinging you'll get hoisted back up to the bridge.
As most of our group were either riggers or professional industrial climbers, the set up got a discrete but very critical inspection by several sets of eyes and was considered safe and well thought out. And the jump was breathtaking.
All in all a really fun morning of activities, well run, and well worth the money!
• Don't turn up drunk - save it for afterwards.
• The tour provide a couple of big dry bags, but try to sort something for your phone.
• Wear shoes you don't mind getting wet.
• Lunch is provided, but bring water and snacks.
• Wear a hat and sunscreen if it's hot.
• The tunnels and swing are cool but optional. Absolutely no pressure from the guide.
• If it's raining (or forecast) the drains are off limits.
• Allow 3.5-4 hours for this, including the free ride back to town.Written August 13, 2017
- Got a very well treated bike, in a good condition, everything worked nice and smooth. Staff friendly and easy-to-deal. Hope to get back some day again!Written May 29, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Vilnius
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gear rentals in Vilnius:See more budget-friendly gear rentals in Vilnius on Tripadvisor