- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
15 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We stopped here on the way from Riga to Vilnius expecting to see a hill with a few crosses but were amazed to find that there in fact more than 100,000 crosses and more are being added as we write this review! Interestingly the monument was originally established in the 19th century as a symbol of resistance to Russian rule. It is certainly worth a short stopover.Written May 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a great park in the heart of the city. We've been here in the warmer months too - it's beautiful. In winter it's sometimes slippery, but still beautiful.Written August 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice park between town for walk. Inside they have a few place for eat or some drinks. Very well maintained road where you can ride a bike or just swipe.Written June 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We really enjoyed our visit here, well worth the money and staff were very friendly, animals looked happy and looked after but are kept indoors, option to feed parrots, rabbits or fish for 2 euros which I would recommend (we went for parrots), you can get up close to lemurs, capybaras, monkeys and bats and tortoises. great fun time would be great for kidsWritten February 4, 2022
- Very close to Vilnius and definitely worth driving out to, the viewpoint is stunning and gives an amazing natural view, park and walkways looked very interesting to explore also, would definitely recommendWritten February 4, 2022
- You can visit for free if you are VU studient. It looks nice in spring and summer. You can find many types of flowers and take a walk for 1-2 h.Written August 24, 2018
- This small park is heaven on earth, so cozy, full of wildlife and locals enjoying the outdoors. I came here each time I come to Vilnius for walking, bbquing and simply relaxing in the sun. Even during the winter, with all the ice and snow, the peace is incredible, two minutes from Uzupis.Written May 20, 2018
- Take a weekend escape from Vilnius at „Karmazinai cognitive trail“ near Dūkštos, about 30 km from Vilnius centre. This is a nice section of „Neris regional park“ , a newly renovated 6,5-7 km trail. It takes about 2,5 – 3 hours of slowly walk. Restored some of man-formed barrows - burial places of the Baltic tribesmen from the 5th-8th cent. AD.Written May 18, 2020
- this park is awesome, it is connected perfectly with the wide nature, forest, creeks, small waterfall and serious hills. Love it, I would hike and bike here at any time.Written April 15, 2019
- We actually have avoided this place, but decided to give it a try. The interior and the food surprised us in a good way. We went there for business lunch, the soup was too salty for my taste, but otherwise you get good home made food for very moderate price, and the choice is very wide.Written October 10, 2019
- It's a small forest on a hill in a sleeping area of a city, surrounded by block houses. with a car it's around 20 min from the center, with public transport an hour or so. here are some big scale concrete sculptures of naked people who look as if they were once inhabitants of the surrounding area themselves. Maybe it's too scary a place to visit at nighttime, but during the day it's a good spot to feel a certain vibe of this not-touristic, moody part of a city. Would recommend it for the ones who are interested in rather exotic sights.Written February 16, 2020
- Great place to spend time with famely or friends. Low prices! Must visit place in vilnius on winter holidays!Written February 2, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Vilnius
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Vilnius:
- Hot Air Balloon Flight over Vilnius or Trakai
- Hot Air Balloon Experience Vilnius or Trakai
- Small-Group - Bike Tour of Vilnius Highlights "Iconic Landmarks & Hidden Gems"
- Kaunas Rumsiskes and Pazaislis Monastery Full Day Tour from Vilnius
- Vilnius: Private City Bike Tour of Vilnius Highlights