- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travelers are saying
- Excellent museum, many very interesting and engaging displays. I highly recommend a visit to this museum.Written November 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are huge chunks of amber, larger than a brick. Creative persons have fashioned ships, airplanes, and all manner of things from this material. While it is a shop, as well, no one pressured me to purchased anything.Written September 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have only seen it from outside, quite impressive, with a beautiful water fountain in the square next to it.Written September 30, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was astonished by this little gallery in one of the cosiest streets of Vilnius.
Anyone can find something close to their hearts here. To be honest, it might take you some time as everything is simply beautiful. During my visit I got 4 rings, a necklace and a bunch of earrings which you can actually mix and match yourself.
I wanted to thank Grasilda & Lina who made my visit even more pleasing. I've been introduced to the artist himself and hat a lovely chat with the ladies.Written November 15, 2018
- It is a cozy and spacious gallery perfectly suitable for exhibitions. It is located near the city centre in the place which is easy to reach and everyone is welcomed there with a great hospitality.Written July 28, 2018
- My Mums birthday was the previous month and it was part of my gift to her. The lady was great, she gave us lots of advice and help on how to put things together.Written August 31, 2019
- Today I have visited Edita Art Gallery. Her paintings are excellent. She can speak English and Russian. Location of the Gallery is excellent. She is a great painter!Written April 27, 2018
- We've spent a great evening while visiting an opening exhibition at this cool gallery. It showcases FLUXUS and avantgarde installations and works by the pioneer film maker Jonas Mekas.Written April 26, 2019
- The lady who runs this gallery is truly an art lover and SUPER helpful. I went to see the exhibition (2 EUR ticket) and the store. She's got very varying artist (oil, acrylic, graphics) and was very helpful bringing pieces from her storage when I described what I am looking for. I found a painter whose style I really loved, and she then sent me the pictures digitally of this painter's work that she can deliver to us. She knows the Lithuanian art and painters well, and can describe the art and the styles.
This gallery is superb!!Written May 16, 2022
- Beautiful place of fairies, gnomes and elves. They have a tour with storyteller that leads you around the magical fairy valley or you can celebrate a birthday party.
Little magical world where kids and parents can spend time together and get unforgettable experience.
Especially recommended for those who loves Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, Narnia or other fantasy films and books.
This gallery is made based of Edita Lei books: "Miglų slėnio Fėjų pasakos" "Miglų slėnio fėjų burtai" Fėjų muzika" and "Laiškas Fėjai"Written May 29, 2019
- Really nice area for walking. Nice art galleries, murals and street art. Cosy and welcoming atmosphere. Good place to see and buy local art and crafts.Written March 25, 2022
- So authentic wood craft place , everything is hand made and designed by a talented handyman. There, a 1900 museum in the basement !! Really recommendedWritten June 28, 2022
- Really nice gallery in the center of Vilnius Old Town. There was two exhibition, one in the ground floor other in the amazing basement. Staff there are very nice, they told us about the exhibitions in their gallery. Also, they have a art shop with unique art works for reasonable price. I recommend!Written April 25, 2019
- Must visit in Vilnius! Small, but very cosy gallery, full of jewelry and contemporary jewelry! First is exposition place and second is jewelry room. There is sooo much unique handmade jewelry. Totally recomended!!Written January 19, 2019
- Very special and beautiful location in a basement. Very different and interesting artist are shown. Defiently worth a visit.Written March 23, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Vilnius
- These are the best places for budget-friendly art galleries in Vilnius:See more budget-friendly art galleries in Vilnius on Tripadvisor