Parks • Cemeteries
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Nice park between town for walk. Inside they have a few place for eat or some drinks. Very well maintained road where you can ride a bike or just swipe.Written June 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lithuanian cemeterys (not that I was making visits on purpose) are the most beautifull I have ever seen. In the middle of the woods or at least in the wooded areas, simple, overgrown with moss.
Rasu kapines, being a city cemetery manages to keep that green line going on.
I recommend a visit.Written October 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This cemetery, established in 1809, is absolutely worth a visit. You can find enemies peacefully resting together in a beautiful setting. The graves of Polish soldiers have ribbons.
It’s located outside of the old town, so quite a walk from there, however you can also jump on a bus.Written April 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A pretty and historic Polish cemetery about 10 minutes walk from the main square in Uzupis, this is worth visiting. It is quite well maintained with an attractive element of being overgrown. The graves are very diverse and worth reading. Some of the interments are really quite recent.
It is a peaceful walk and a good place to reflect when you can see the busy motorway in the distance.Written September 23, 2019
- Sadly we were not 100% successful as most burial here are post World War II. However, it is great to know that many of the deceased are now listed on a computer in the office by the gate. The graves appear well tended in the main and due respect is shown by the Lithuanian government.Written May 18, 2019
- If you really want to see Lithuanian cemetery in Vilnius, better go to the Rasu Cemetery or Antakalnis Cemetery. At least there are graves of some famous people, they are old and at the same moment typical for the country. Old cemeteries of the villages are also interesting and some of them are monuments of Lithuanian culture.Written October 11, 2013
Frequently Asked Questions about Vilnius
- These are the best places for groups seeking cemeteries in Vilnius:See more cemeteries for groups in Vilnius on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly cemeteries in Vilnius:See more budget-friendly cemeteries in Vilnius on Tripadvisor