- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
130 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 130
What travelers are saying
- Take a Sunday morning walk midst many church bells--Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox. Be sure to walk through The Gates of Dawn, the only one of seven gates into the city. If you tire, there are coffee shops and sidewalk cafes for an enjoyable break. There's some souvenir shops.Written September 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visited this church because from pictures of the outside I thought the inside would be gorgeous. Given its age, it was a bit underwhelming. Probably still worth a visitWritten July 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the must-see churches if you come to Vilnius and want to discover the marvels of the architecture. It is even called the most beautiful church of Vilnius.Written December 22, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visiting the gate of dawn takes maybe 20 minutes. Go inside and experience the old polish women praying in front of the madonna. When we were there, a priest came out to take confessions. On a whole a short but interesting experience. No entrance fee.Written January 24, 2022
- The district of Uzupis, or is it the Republic of Uzupis? Interesting and very bohemian area close to the centre of Vilnius. Look out for the Constitution on a wall near the square. You can even get your passport stamped in the souvenir shop just over the bridge! A pleasant atmosphere with nice people and the Spunka Bar was very welcoming.Written February 26, 2022
- I am grateful that I got to visit so that Lithuanians could remember the holocaust as it happened right there. It tells a story that is not included in US history books.Written August 5, 2022
- Beautiful Orthodox Church, holy atmosphere. if you are Orthodox, beautiful icons and worth lighting a candleWritten September 3, 2022
- Odd in way but pay to go in and to tower of cathedral as well, Was neat to wander the halls and see student life in a way. Tower was very good to go up, especially after a lot of walking and had elevator part way up.Written December 31, 2019
- Has both a a great view over the area and historical appeal.
Prices are not cheap, but still reasonable for the trip up and having some refreshment.Written June 26, 2022
- We were here on Christmas Day. It was a beautiful Christmas tree this year. I've only seen pictures from previous years and there were certainly two or three interesting ones, but for a pandemic period everything is fine and beautiful and safe.Written August 24, 2022
- Nice park between town for walk. Inside they have a few place for eat or some drinks. Very well maintained road where you can ride a bike or just swipe.Written June 19, 2022
- Vilnius landmark, located in the old town. Worth to visit. Check the Bernardinu park/garden behind this building. Nothing else to add.Written August 30, 2021
- I climbed St John's church tower right after having done Gediminas Tower. St John's was definitely the better deal! You climb the windy stairs and see an absolutely stunning 360 view of the Old Town. If you only climb one, I'd say this is the best you can choose!Written June 14, 2022
- Nice statue and story behind it. In the ghetto area. Came across it rather than sought it out. You can see the worry in the girls eyes for her catWritten March 14, 2022
- One of the iconic sites in the city. Didn't go inside but sat in the plaza and relaxed an listened to the bells and chimes indicating the hourWritten July 9, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Vilnius
- These are the most romantic places for sights & landmarks in Vilnius:See more romantic sights & landmarks in Vilnius on Tripadvisor