Sports Camps & Clinics
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
20 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- If you are visiting Lithuania, make sure you schedule a drop in at Amber CrossFit, you can easily do it online. Loved the place, the vibe and the coaches. Programming was great. Got some really great tips for dinner! Loved it and would recommend to anyone, who loves with CrossFitWritten September 2, 2019
- Great bike tour with a very good tour guide. She knew all the right places and knew all the right things about Vilnius. There wasn't a question she couldn't answer! She is really a part of this city and she can tell so much about it!Written September 17, 2021
- I saved this shop for all my gift purchases during my second day in Vilnius. It consists of several rooms with real artisans working various crafts with old fashioned methods in the back. The display of the artifacts was very creative and compelling. The price range of the items allowed me to pick up things for almost everyone on my gift list without breaking the bank or making my suitcase too heavy. There were excellent pieces of jewelry, small dolls, and other neat things.Written January 30, 2017
- We loved our dinner evening with Ruta and her husband!
The food was simply delicious and so beautifully presented. From appetizer to dessert, Ruta served a sumptuous meal.
It was a privilege to visit in Ruta's home with sweeping high windows overlooking the gardens.
This evening will long be remembered as being special!
I highly recommend this to others.Written August 21, 2019
- Vilnius is a beautiful place to visit. The people are friendly and there are ample things to do. If you prefer something not so touristy and have a passion for cooking, be sure to book yourself a culinary course at Traku 9! The location already is something unique as it is situated in the cellar of a church! Even though the chef did not speak English, she was bursting with enthusiasm and passion whilst a translator and some other local attendees translated on what to do next in the process of making some traditional Lithuanian food. It was a warm, fun and very ethnic experience where I got to mingle with some locals at the dinner table and enjoy some local honey liqueur (apart from the wine and beer that was served). I would truly recommend this for those who enjoy doing something different. I will be sure to book another course upon my return to Vilnius!Written June 2, 2017
- Beautiful pieces with lovely, relaxed surroundings and people - an opportunity to view the artists' work or create your own unique ceramicsWritten August 23, 2016
- Good place for families. For holiday reasons, good choice in Vilnius city. Just good place for all people.Written August 8, 2020
- I really enjoyed my time at this studio. It was a very much needed break in a very hectic life. The teachers and owner are super nice and have great communication and english skills that was crucial for me as a non-Lithuanian speaker. Nevertheless, the studio carries calming and peaceful energy. I took painting and jewelry making classes and recommend both.Written November 20, 2016
- Great service, brilliant team and more importantly they come about getting it right. I would not go anywhere else.
It’s a really smart, attractive beauty salon. I found all the specialist to be professional, pleasant and helpful. I was pleased with the customer service that I received for my treatments. I was very happy with the head massage. I’ll definitely be going back to YurySalon and recommend to my family and friends. I cannot wait for my next appointment.Written November 7, 2018
- great atmosphere ! if you want to find something nice in the city you should come here they are very friendly and enriching lithuanian culture. they also have a variety of stuff you can find such a handcrafts and instruments.
check their fb and be tuned on their schedule for events.Written June 22, 2018
- The concept is great. 2 seatings a day for closed companies. Except the starter your group will be in the open kitchen and take active part in the cooking. No easy to complain when you are doing it your self :-)Written December 16, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Vilnius
- These experiences are best for classes & workshops in Vilnius:See more classes & workshops in Vilnius on Tripadvisor