Health Clubs • Game & Entertainment Centers
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Superb place, highly recommend. Great crew. Always helpful.
Great gym for a proper price.
Happy that found YOU ;)Written October 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The experience was a good one. The massage was nice and relaxing. Since we had wrap/scrub with massage - the room
was a bit too cold for the wrap. Massage was good - relaxing - however the massage therapist was speaking a bit loudly so sometimes she would take me back from my relaxation. Overall a good experience for the price, therapist new what she was doing, kind receptionist.Written December 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best place to do sports: high-qualified and helpful team (personal coaches, physical therapists). Nice and pleasant environment to relax and take care of yourself, your family and friends.Written August 23, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For a few months I went to the centre Sanus for the group workout classes. It was a small class of 4-6 persons, never crowded and I got a real level of personalised support. I have had face massages and full body massages for relaxation there too, both have been great.
Sanus centre has an excellent level of service; the staffs were very attentive to all my needs and very professional. This place is lovely, very calming, all rooms are very comfortable. The overall atmosphere is so peaceful and relaxing. Sanus is very well situated. I definitely recommend this place for all high quality services.Written January 24, 2019
- I booked a facial at this spa, paid full price for what was supposed to be a 90 minute facial with extractions. I had no proper extractions done, the facial took less than an hour. A towel was placed over my body (although I was fully clothed) yet nothing for my hair. The final 'alginate' mask applied dripped all into my hair and eyes and I was just left there like that. Afterwards the lady spent time picking bits of the hardened mask out of my hair, yet she didn't get all of them and I was still picking things out over the next few hours. Funny how that could've been avoided simply by wrapping a towel or some sort of protection for my hair.
To summarise: a waste of your time, not worth the price and you are lied to about what you'll getWritten June 12, 2022
- Bouldering walls with good variation both for beginners and more experienced climbers. The staff was great and very helpful.Written January 28, 2022
- This gym in Fabijoniškių street is two expesive one compared to others. Also it is seriously outdated. Training equipment is often mishandled. It squalls, squeaks or even is left out of order for a week or longer. A part of seats is torn. Condition of showers is pathetic, the mold is mostly everywhere. This place is not worth the money they ask.Written January 18, 2017