- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- I like this shopping mall in Vilnius because not so many people around. Basically, famous chain stores and restaurants could be found here as well.Written May 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nothing special about it except for the food corner which a nice variety of dishes. I would recommend chačapuri.
It also has a market so it's a nice place to stop by to warm up or buy some refreshments.Written April 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited OZAS recently. Although the temperatures outside are enormously high for this country, it's well air-conditioned and chilly inside. We we're mostly satisfied by very bright and sunny premises (thanks to glass roof) and wide variety of shops of different brands with some very nice bargains at Peek and Cloppenburg. Btw, the bar +++ outside the main entrance seemed very cozy and had a huge terrace with a number of outdoor tables, especially . And God damn, it's cheap! 1.65 EUR for a pint when watching soccer match, that's a deal.Written July 19, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really enjoyed the variety of clothing and footwear and service choices. Great shopping opportunities for family lunch are nearby. Beautifully landscaped environment.Written March 13, 2020
- With my family, we found wonderful restaurants, grocery stores and a great selection of entertainment here.Written March 13, 2020
- Great place to shop in Vilnius. Easy to get there by bus from the city center. Could spend hours and hours there. They even have an ice rink!Written January 24, 2020