- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travelers are saying
- This place was very nice. The ambiance is very relaxed, cozy and friendly. The location is excellent as well, you can see the Hill of Three Crosses from a window seat.Written June 1, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are looking for a LP, or just a place for excellent coffee, music and cozy chat, this is the place.Written June 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are a true fan and gourmand of Champagne you must visit this place. They bring champagne directly from the Champagne region, from small champagne houses but very high quality makers of Champagne. Here you can taste, learn everything about this drink and of course to buy Your's favorite bottle.
Highly recommend!Written March 21, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect place for cozy evening! Amazing Wine place in the old town :) In the heart of charming Uzupis, there is this beautiful wine bar „Wine & Smile” with great quality Aperol Spritz cocktail (not like in other places in Vilnius) and wide selection of wine by the glass. If we come back to Vilnius, we definitely will return to this lovely bar.
A glass of ice-cold prosecco was all we needed on a steaming hot day in Vilnius. Great location for people watching - the place is facing Uzupis Angel sculpture. The staff was friendly and knowledgable. The bar has a very decent choice of wine by the glass as well as an impressive collection of international and local wine by the bottle. There is a cocktail and wine snacks menu too.
It is a nice and sophisticated wine bar, perfect for an aperitivo or an after-dinner drink. It has a beautifully designed room in the basement where we escaped from summer heat and had a bottle of great Champagne, privately relaxing on a luxury sofa. Worth a visit place!Written June 19, 2019
- Amazing little bar. A little hidden gem. Wine to die for. Highly recommended and very helpful and informative staf. If in doubt what to drink, just ask, you will not be disappointed.
Lovely and reasonable priceWritten January 15, 2022