- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 146
What travelers are saying
- Great service from Tamas. You ring him on arrival there within 5 minutes to pick you up. Decent sized car, VW Passat. 80 euros return to Hilton hotel, on time with pick up as well.
En route to hotel dvd playing and Tomas highlighting various locations. Water also if required.
A very enjoyable experience journey time for us about 45 minutes but traffic does get busy in the city centre.Written December 7, 2022
- This was our second time using this company for return airport/hotel transport and I would highly recommend.
The company use a 2 factor identification process at the time of booking, which was very reassuring.
Drivers were friendly, polite and were on time (early actually!) and sent text/WhatsApp messages introducing themselves and giving clear instructions of where they were/would be. Cars were clean, well maintained and well driven.Written January 13, 2023
- We had a great experience on our ride from Budapest to Prague. Our driver, Albert, was early on the pickup and quite courteous and professional in every sense. The entire booking process was clear and efficient. Very fast response times. Charges and payment procedure were clearly specified . No hassle at all. Five stars for sure.Written August 13, 2022
- By far the best and most economical way to travel between the airport and city hotels! Very reliable and punctual!Written November 11, 2022
- It was excellent. I friendly recommend it! Super nice driver.
Everything was perfect, we really loved it!Written January 10, 2022
- Very helpful staff and a safe space to leave luggage. Would very much recommend to any visitor. Thankyou so much!Written January 6, 2023
- Polite and very Nice driver who sent us a SMS when he was going to be just 5 minutes late to pick us up on the way to the airport.. Cheap and reliable way to travel! Will absolutely use the same Company on future trips to Budapest!Written June 16, 2019
- Downloaded and used Bolt taxi app at the recommendation of a local. The app works very similar to Uber/Lyft in the US and was fairly easy to use. While it is limited to just Bolt taxis we didn't have much trouble using it in the central areas of Budapest.Written March 7, 2022
- Utilised A2B for pickup from Budapest Airport to our hotel. Organised online and it was very easy to do so and reasonably priced for the four of us. The driver was waiting at arrivals with a sign board and helped up with our luggage. All in all, a very efficient service and would definitely use A2B again.Written February 11, 2019
- We wanted to just store 4 luggage for all day. The guy offered the transfer service which was 36euro the total. So we chose that one. Thanks for David:)Written January 8, 2023
- Lovely Driver who was extremely informative about Budapest and its history. The beautiful car was spotlessly clean and comfortable with a bottle of water to drink if you wished in the pocket of the doors. You even had own heating and air conditioning setup.Written May 3, 2022
- MINIi shuttle service with dedicated tickets counters inside airport arrival hall, and a dedicated parking area right outside the arrivals terminals 2A and 2B.
Buy the ticket inside the terminals at their ticket counter. The shuttle are all white and clearly marked MiniBUD. This is a door to door service. Whether you re going to a hotel or apartment, they'll take you to your exact request. No extra charge for luggage.
Price to the city centre area is about 13 USD / 4500 HUF per person. Taxi price averages about 25 USD / 9000 HUF. More than one person a taxi is better. There is a taxi stand outside arrivals. You can also take the local bus to Budapest city centre. It takes about one hour with a transfer. The buses stop outside arrivals terminal. Ticket machines outside arrivals terminal.
There is no ride share services in Hungary - they re not permitted by government. However, a local taxi company called FoTaxi is excellent. They have an app exactly like Uber, and they are honestly prices and always available. I've used the app for 2 years. Its great especially if you don't speak Hungarian.Written October 21, 2019
- I have been using This services for over a year and always recommend this service to everyone. I contact Jenya by FB messenger, He gets back to request within 5 minutes any time of the day... This did always surprised me as I have contacted him very early in the morning and too late at night as well as in very short notice this months, but he replied back shortly, appointed driver, shared phone number of driver... Everything clear and very timely. I have never had to wait for driver, they always in time and in right address. Brilliant to have such service indeed...Written November 26, 2017
- Not great customer service and driver was not careful, spoke no English. Took a while to locate the screen with the vehicle numbers and arrival times at the airport. I went back to the airport via bus and it was so easy and cheap.Written November 29, 2022
- Great service for a reasonable price. Since I know A transfer I prefer it over Budapest taxi as it provides a service that is at least as good for a much lower price. Drivers are attentive and pleasant conversation partners.Written October 19, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Budapest
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Budapest:
- Budapest ️Highlights️ Live Guided Segway Tour
- Grand Segway Tour of Budapest - Private Tour with Coffee Stop
- Private Transfer from Budapest Airport to the city - arrival
- Budapest Downtown 90-Minute River Segway Tour
- Budapest One Way Private Transfer to or from Airport
- These are the best places for groups seeking taxis & shuttles in Budapest:See more taxis & shuttles for groups in Budapest on Tripadvisor