286 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 286
What travelers are saying
- Very fun and a good laugh. Great for stag dos and parties. Will be coming back again for sure. Great service as wellWritten October 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After visiting Heroes Square we decided to explore the park area and passed this ice rink,one of the largest in Europe, it was just getting set up for the festive period but even the area we saw iced over was huge ,people working on the rink to prepare it ,we grabbed a mulled wine to warm up and watched work progress on the ice rink for a few minute, bet it'll look amazing when it's set up and illuminated, well worth checking out if you're planning a holiday to Budapest and easy to locate by Heroes Square.Written November 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked a room (Sevenhill) to. have fun with my wife on her birthday. I already knew Locked Room and ARoom as I love to play exit room games.
The reason I went with Locked Room was the quality of the rooms and the details. Every one of the room is interesting, clever and creative. Even for seasoned players like me they can offer fun.
The location is central, easy to get there, easy to spot, registration/payment is seamless and the staff is very kind. We were guided by Liliana and she was super helpful, showed us the basics (as my wife is not as experienced as me) and explained the room, helped us to get our belongings put away (they have great lockers, so you can enjoy the game without your heavy coat on.
The room (Sevenhill) was great, really enjoyed it, got out of it on time and Liliana greated us, congratulating for our good result (as we had 12 minutes left).
Definitely will visit again, probably with the Serial Killer one.Written December 8, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were in the Escobar room, which had a really great atmosphere. We really felt like we were in a drug lord's villa.
Zorka and Bia were our game guides. They were very nice and helpful. :)Written December 8, 2023
- Me and my partner completed the subway escape room and had so much fun. It’s a hard room but our host was very helpful and even gave us some extra time at the end so we could finish the final puzzle. The room itself was very immersive and had some amazing decor and tech! Would highly recommend to residents and travellers :)Written December 8, 2023
- The best exit room in Bp :)
The staff is really nice and helpful. The games are so fun and realistic.
Grab your friends and do your best in one hour to exit the roomWritten December 2, 2023
- A fantastic place to come and shoot many different weapons in a very safe environment. The Instructors spoke very good English and went through all the safety demonstrations and information about the weapons. It took us an hour on public transport but we'll worth it. Best shooting range in budapest and wouldn't recommend any other. My girlfriend has never shot before and was nervous but the Instructors were helpful and assisted best as possible. If your looking for a good shoot definitely recommend here.Written November 17, 2023
- We played the SAW escape room with 4 person. It was a great exprience, I think this room is optimal for 4 people.
Half of the group has minimal experience with escape rooms, the other half was skipped them since covid, so we needed a bit more help than the games before, but our gamemaster Roli was so kind and helpful, so we can escape with his help. We planned to go back to PaniQ Room and try other games too :)Written November 26, 2023
- Cats are less responsive than I would expect of a regular cat but then again they probably are this way because they got used to constant guests. But they get peace at 9pm till morning. Im torn between if this is ok for the cats or not. Some people are worried they are sedated because some were sleeping but then again cats sleep alot through the day…and these guys rarely get piece through the day i bet it tires them out thus the sleep being logical consequence.Written November 4, 2023
- Close to tram stop, no queues but we were pretty early. Some fun exhibits, space section not as good as hoped. Overall a fun morning - staff not partially helpful but pretty self explanatory so not too problematic.Written February 9, 2020
- Totally awesome experience, highly recommended! Booked it 1day in advace, it's an easy to find place, under BAZ bar. The staff were friendly and helpful, and right after we signed the sheet with the basic security info, we could head to our court. Thanks to Alíz, our instructor, we were able to hit the target after a few throws already, which made the whole thing real fun. We could also try other weapons, like the crosses and shurikens. We had an absolute blast straight for an hour! Thanks a lot! We'll be back to try the neon court for sure!!Written November 29, 2023
- We had a wonderfully relaxed visit to Kincsem Park Races on Saturday 19 August. The track is located within a very pleasant and verdant locale near the centre of Budapest. We parked on the road outside but there is plenty of space available inside the park, adjacent to the course. Parking is free and, more importantly, so was entry to the races...
The atmosphere was friendly and the racegoers were keen punters and watchers, becoming pretty excited at the conclusion of races...
Tote betting is pretty easy to do, although we shall learn some Hungarian numbers for our next visit...
Pleasant cafe inside the main building.
A scenic paddock for horses to parade in pre-race which compares favourably with racecourses elsewhere.
Viewing facilities from the grandstand are good, although the big screen could do with an update...
Well worth a look.Written September 1, 2023
- Really fun experience having never fired a gun before. The staff were incredible, felt really safe shooting and while others were shooting. My fiancée who is in the army so would be knowledgeable on guns also really really enjoyed it and was impressed by the variety and types of guns available to be tried.Written December 1, 2023
- We booked our visit to the range for the Gamers Package and what an experience. The safety briefing and information is all clear and easy to follow, the instructing staff are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful from start to finish. There are a wide range of weapons available and once through to the shooting range, each weapon is explained, with clear instructions on how to use the weapon and how to achieve the best shot. A few competitions were put on and the time passed so quickly that we were genuinely disappointed when we were finished. The whole experience was comfortable and I would highly recommend a visit when in the area.Written November 12, 2023
- Creative program and very colooorful in Budapest 😍
We loved this place whith my FRIENDS and see you next time
Thank u Viki & FecoWritten June 11, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Budapest