- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
15 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- If you’re in Budapest, you have to take at least full day to visit this mall. He is easy to understand where all magazines located. Recommend to all types of travelersWritten July 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This mall is close to the Eastern Railway Station.
The mall is big and spacoius and you can find nearly all brands in there.Written March 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located just down the road fro where we were staying is this medium sized mall, which has more of a covered market feel about it than the malls we are use to, it had all the usual suspects as well as a food court, all in all very handy Whilst we were in the area.Written April 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice mall on the outskirts of Budapest. The most interesting thing here is the tropical aquarium - Tropicarium.Written December 29, 2019
- It is a very useful place for anything. Shopping, just have a coffee, lunch.
Usually crowded, but the upper part is always ok.Written March 26, 2022
- As a local it is convenient for me to do the regular shopping here as everything can be found and usually it is not crowded. I would appreciate some more (or different?) restaurants as I am not a bif fan of fast food, but taken into consideration that it is a shopping mall, it's OK.Written March 22, 2018
- The first sentence which came to my mind when I entered the place was in Hungarian sentence which is: “Ez egy replatelep” (google it u won’t be surprised)
First of all the parking lot is full of homeless people who are showing the half empty places to park which makes a man anxious about leaving his car in the lot safely be no guarding.
The place resembles how is it look like I need that something to be rotten.
90% of the stores are useless, overpriced and provides cheap service. The 10% is selling stock there providing the best they can trying to fight the other service providers with kindness and quality service.
I hope that in the near future I don’t have to take a visit there.Written March 8, 2021
- We leave quite close to this mall. Its nothing special really - not worth to came here because of this mall. In the past few years this place was forgotten and it seemed that it will be closed soon. Thank to the new management there are some changes: they opened thee cinema again, one Aldi and CCC shoe store too. This week H&M. Its progressing but still a lot of work ahead - missing food court for example.Written November 18, 2016
- Cool train station. It smells like USSR of the far south. So if you are looking for some leftovers after previous era this is the place to go.Written June 14, 2022
- This shopping centre is extremely clean and clearly represented of shopping, coffee/food court and supermarket. We enjoyed the coffees and cakes pretty much.Written July 27, 2019
- I entered the Millenium Shopping Center from No. 19 Vaci street.
It is a small mall with several stores, many of the are services. Unfortunately, there are many vacant units, but the building looks nice inside.Written August 1, 2022
- Sugar Shopping Centre was opened in 1980 in Budapest. It is situated in the 14 district at the end of the M3 metro like. There is also an IKEA next door.
The shops are OK.Written April 22, 2022
- Recsei Center (shopping Center) is a average place with nothing special in the 14th district close to the Estern Railway Station.Written April 22, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Budapest
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping malls in Budapest:See more shopping malls for kids in Budapest on Tripadvisor