- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
12 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- John did an excellent job in picking out and explaining the wines. I have been in the wine business for 14 years and didn't know that Hungary had such excellent wines.Written September 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- did you know that there are 22 wine regions in Hungary? Prior to my visit, I had only heard of Tokaji. well, 2.5hours later in the wine bar, I learnt about the breadth of the range of Hungarian wine and how fine some of the wines could be - the Gere Attila is definitely up there!
Cultivini has done an amazing job showcasing at least 50 Hungarian wines on enomatic machines - the perfect way to introduce one to Hungary and its fine wines 🍷🍷🍷Written December 4, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Superior, friendly service, excellent selection of wines. Highly recommended for after-work chillout or for a nice date with your loved one.Written June 3, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Big size littler bottles, very nice Hungarian wines. And they have game, kind of secret bottle, you pay some cash and there you get to choose a bottle, is really good!Written October 10, 2016
- Amazing place had a great night. Great wine choice and service above and beyond even accommodated our dog Rosie. Lexa was a superstar totally in control and a great knowledge of the wines. We ate the rillette which was superb. Will be back this week .Written July 2, 2022
- Great wine selection, the best wines. I had a lot of surprises with unknown wines there. (I haven't heard about them until that)
Very friendly staff.
Reasonable prices.Written July 22, 2022
- What can I say. A fab bar with a great host, great beer, wine & G&T not to mention the fantastic music and atmosphere - what a find!Written January 20, 2022
- Came here with friends on the recommendation of a friend. It was the best thing ever! We aren't really wine drinkers but we are converts now! The staff are incredibly friendly and described the wines and chocolates very well. Everything was very high quality and we had 7 100ml glasses of wine with matching chocolate for about £17 each. What's not to like!! Will be recommending this to anyone who I know is coming to Budapest.Written December 2, 2019
- I have visited this new store many times. I have never bought or tasted anything that did not have great value. Prices are reasonable, the selection is extensive for both wine and spirit. The owner and his staff are very knowledgable and will give you expert advice.Written January 14, 2020
- A huge selection of Spanish wines is almost overwhelming but it quickly disappears once the staff greets you. They are amazingly personable and knowledgable of the selection. They will find out your interest, your budget, your interest whether you will serve the wine with a particular dish or just enjoy it alone before a meal. They have wine tastings and special events. Many wines are discounted. You can find truly good wines at grocery store prices.Written October 13, 2019
- Really enjoyed this bar, great music and a great atmosphere inside. Drinks are affordable and in line with the other bars in the area.Written April 9, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Budapest