- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
62 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 62
What travelers are saying
- Really good fun, spent an hour chilling in the tub or warm water with beer hops in with a tap of beer next to me…Written July 25, 2022
- The baths themselves are fantastic. Everyone is poilite and we had no worries about leaving our belongings on a bench when we went into the pool. One thing I really would recommend is booking in advance and going very early, especially on hot days. Also make sure that you bring a towel as they charge a small fortune for a basic plain one.Written August 11, 2022
- The whole crew has a very professional attitude, they are kind and helpful. They truly went head over heels to accommodate our requests. Everything runs smoothly, we had a relaxing, refreshing experience all together. Special thanks for the excellent facials and massages.
One small suggestion: quiet noise level should be reinforced in the bathing area. Loud groups are disturbing other guestsWritten July 25, 2022
- The Thermal water is really warm, around 34 C degree. Prices are optimal. Some places inside don’t accept credit cards. Definetely you require a pool ring, so buy it before or bring cash with yourself so you can rent one inside.
One of the downsides is the hygiene of places. I saw a lot of mold.
When visiting Heviz, a must try!Written August 6, 2022
- Amazing pool area, clean, nice staff, poor food, sauna area - three saunas out of order, spa services available only if reservation made days earlier.Written July 10, 2022
- This small spa is often the spa of choice for Hungarians rather than foreign visitors. I came with friends who wanted wellness treatments, I am not interested in spas myself, and they were impressed with the pools and the quality of the massages they received. I had a day pass so that I could wait for them in the cafe but I was not impressed that I needed to pay for a day pass when all I wanted was to sit and read in the downstairs cafe. But this is fairly normal here. Only the Rudas baths have a cafe at the entrance. Food was basically sandwiches but they were fresh and fairly appetising. Very helpful at the information desk, less so at the ticketing booths as not many staff speak any language other than Hungarian. This can be a problem when trying to negotiate different wellness treatments. It is a very nice spa, though, and a visit can easily be combined with a walk up the Rozsadomb to the Gul Baba tomb, then on to Obuda (a few stops on the tram) to the Sushi Sei restaurant. Or to explore Obuda itself .Written May 7, 2022
- We went to the Aquaworld on Monday, and the place was almost empty. Moreover, you get a full day access for a three hours ticket.
We had a great day there, although there are only limited slides for yunger kids. Almost all slides are allowed to 130 cm hight kids, so 7 years old may mostly enjoy only pools.
And, for some reason, the slides have annoying scheduled open times. Just keep them all open!Written September 15, 2021
- One of the best spa-s in hungary!
Area is huge, i can not imagine that it could be over crowded :) Number of restaurants is high therefore there is no really queue when you want to eat something.
Pools are clean and have different water temperature.
There are some slides as well.
There is a special wave pool which attracts everybody in each hour for 10 minutes.
There are enough shadow if you do not want to burn.
So in summary it is really a cool, must to visit place in hungary!
(Ps.: parking lot is limited :( Early arrival is recommended.)Written July 14, 2021
- We enjoyed the September sun in the Parkfürdő. Although the outdoor pools were only partly open, the family pool and the swimming pool was only ours. In the family pool there are several spa adventures varied in every 20 minutes (back massage, jacuzzi etc.) The spa is surrounded with a nice park with big trees, there is also a ginko biloba near the pool. With your ticket you can use both the outdoor and indoor pools, so no matter how the weather is, you can enjoy your holiday.
Inside the building there are cool slides, kid’s pool, jacuzzi, wave pool and so on. On the first floor you can try massages and other spa services. The face massage was pretty cool!
At the season finish there was only one outdoor restaurant open, fortunately they served nice food. Try the caramel frappe at the “plazs”, it’s huge and delicious with ice cream. They sell italian Segafredo coffee as well. Warning! Here you can pay only cash or card, the wristbands are good only indoors!
At the toy pavilion you can buy candy floss, too.
During summer weekends the Parkfürdő is crowded but in this part of the year it was quite cosy for a family without queues, I recommend it!Written October 28, 2018
- We had a great time here, we enjoyed the bath, the sauna, the Thai massage. I would say the tickets are a bit overpriced, and the café is nothing to write home about. The biggest problem is there are no good spas around in Fejér, so this is what we have...Written May 4, 2022
- Mineral water bath, contains some gases. Mostly for mature and aged people, although there are also areas for little ones. separate sauna area, separate medical and SPA area. several cafes and restaurants, although due to a big number of people, getting food is a bit of adventure. On weekend it was full and very busy. On weekdays is good.Written November 6, 2019
- We came here because a few books and websites said they would be more welcoming to under-14 children.
We arrived just before opening at 9am on a Monday having booked online. We had costumes and towels but no caps or flip flops and needed to buy those from the little shop opposite the desk. At 8.55am, I wandered in (there's no fourth wall or door) to be told that they were not open yet. Fair enough. At 9am, I and a few others went inside to buy the bits we needed. The lady was blunt with anyone who dared to ask about flip flop sizes (small or large, that's it) and it did feel like we were annoying her by being there. I got what I needed and got out. If you can bring everything with you, do: the prices are high and the retail experience lacking.
The spa and pools themselves were pretty good. We found our way first to the outdoor area. Despite several signs mentioning a wave pool, this was not in evidence, and the strangely named 'Adventure Pool' was a bit warm and had a fountain. Outside there was: big pool, adventure pool, sauna, cold plunge tub, deckchairs and loungers. Also outside: a distracted staff member dressed as lifeguard but emphatically not behaving as a lifeguard. I've no doubt he would spring into action when he noticed a problem, but it would take him a while to notice as he was absorbed in his phone.
Wandering inside, it took us a very long time to work out how to get to the indoor pools as the signage is unhelpful in this regard. Once there, it then took us a while to realise that there were 4 further pools tucked away beyond the massage areas. In all, I think there were 6 pools indoors: one main pool (caps required) with a slightly warmer pool next to it; 4 thermal pools in pairs off to each side past the curtained massage beds.
The pools were lovely, the decor beautiful and we were glad we went, but there were definitely gaps in the experience.
Oh, and one of my flip flops broke whilst I was outdoors so I had to spend the rest of the time shuffling around! Not really their fault but a bit annoying having paid so much for them.Written July 25, 2022
- As this spa was only about a 10/15 minute walk from my hotel I went midweek after 5pm when it is slightly cheaper entry but still paid extra for access to the outdoor pools and sauna world. Plenty of rows of lockers but communal and didn't see any single sex areas for getting changed.
Inside area bit busier than outside. Actually got to do a little swimming in the slightly cooler outdoor pool as there were only a few people in it. The warmer one was very nice to relax in and be able to look up at the stars and moon though getting out the air temperature was pretty cold so couldn't stay exposed for too long.Written February 23, 2020
- Wonderful experience of Hungarian culture. Lots of warm water, sulphurous smells as expected but very pleasant. Inexpensive, even including the saunas. Nice atmosphere. Helpful staff at the entrance desk. Less so at the treatments booking counters, but never mind. Perhaps it really is necessary to book further ahead. Take time to explore all the pools, sun-bathing areas etc. Good fun for a day.Written May 5, 2022
- Visited sparty July 2022 and was amazing ! Was worried as I had read reviews about violent bouncers however this was not the case all they do is blow a whistle and point a laser if you’re on someone’s shoulders! The locker you get with your ticket is amazing it’s a whole changing room that only you can access with the wristband they give you. The vibe was so good , music was okay, quite repetitive. Girls just warning you your hair will get wet there is no way of keeping it dry as everyone splashes. I would recommend going from 10- around 1 ish as after 1 is just becomes a pool with everyone getting with each other 🤣 only downside is it’s quite pricey inside for drinks and cash only and when you first get it it’s quite unorganised to get your wristband ( it’s like waiting at a bar for a drink , you have to push yourself to the front ) ! However was such an amazing experience so would recommend to anyoneWritten July 10, 2022