Popular things to do
- Bus Tours
- 4WD Tours
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- City Tours
- Self-guided Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Hiking Tours
- Private Day Trips
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Culinary Tour
- Dining Experiences
- Historical Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Sporting Events
- Special Offers
- Yoga Classes
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Theme Parks
Top Attractions in Slovenia
What travelers are saying
- Loved the old town, food market, the park and castle and the best our hotel.
Gelatos were delicious better than Italy! Don't miss the free walking tours.Written September 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stunning lake, even in the rain. Definitely take the boat ride to the island (boat ride is the highlight, not the island) and drink in the views.Written September 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recommend driving the Vrsic Pass as there are loads of places to stop and admire the Alps. The scenery is simply stunning.Written September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a pleasant surprise put on our itinerary by our travel planner. It was on our route from Bled to Rovinj and turned out to be a perfect stop when the skies opened up and the downpour hit. The caves are massive and very impressive. There is an electric train that takes visitors deep into the bowels of the caves before you get out and follow the guide through the tour (tours are offered in a variety of languages). It is a popular tourist attraction and the tours are crowded, which detracts a bit from the experience. But ultimately worth a visit if you are in the vicinity.Written September 27, 2022
- Old vine house is really amazing. They are having a great and different wines, nice ambience, friendly employee and beautiful location next to drava river.Written March 24, 2022
- We weren't expecting much from this visit. I mean, it's a fish farm... boy was I wrong.
Authentic people that take care of every aspect you can think of, just to ensure the quality of their fish.
And it shows. We had the fish raw with local malvazija vine.
We liked it so much that we searched for restaurants where we can it it during our trip to Slovenia.
They also taught us, how to know for the fish is fresh!Written September 15, 2022
- The valley and the river combined are stunning. The colour of the river is a gorgeous turquoise which is really striking.Written September 27, 2022
- This is the cornerstone of the Old town square in Koper. Nice photo op and great start to a walk around the town following the arrows on the sidewalk,Written September 29, 2019
- Recommend driving along the Vrsic Pass and stopping at all the viewpoints. The mountain range is seriously impressive.Written September 27, 2022
- Nice large area with very good vertical, believe best in Slovenia. However, lack of snow here and much of Europe this year was kind of a bust, mother nature at fault.Written February 27, 2022
- The road is easy to drive on - wide enough for two cars, good quality road surface, barriers and was quiet in September. Not hair raising at all. Fantastic views. Easy parking at this time of year. Don’t miss the Russian Cross (corner 3) and Russian Chapel (corner 8). Lots of portaloos on the way.Written September 27, 2022
- Swimming in the lake in a beautiful day was blissful. Cool enough to be refreshing but not too cold. Absolutely stunning natural kakeWritten September 16, 2022
- A fun visit in an interesting castle built into the mountain. Kids had a lot of fun wandering the rooms with the headphones with detailed description in Hebrew.
All and all a fun pass time in the Postojna area.Written September 25, 2022
- Worth a quick stop, primarily to admire the statue of a goat-like animal by the lake. You will pass it as part of your tour of the Vrsic pass.Written September 27, 2022
- Quite cheap entrance (€3), and gives you a very nice view over Piran and it's surroundings. Multiple towers along the wall.Written August 29, 2022