- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Concerts & Shows
26 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- After the bombings only the front façade was saved, but it was enough for the brave Polish people to rebuild it.Written November 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A great place, but the chairs in the box are moderately comfortable. Especially cool interiors where the costumes of famous artists hang. The quality of the program is always at the highest level, and the location in the very center of Warsaw.Written September 1, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Lazienki Park has many attractions and is defintiely worth the visit despite the cold weather. There is much to see and look at in the park and is a must to do in Warsaw.Written January 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were celbrating 20years of existance of our company with about 100 customers. Also invited management from Holland and Israel. We all enjoyed a good old fashioned can-can show with great life singers that brought the right ambiance for dancing and drinking. The food is nothing to write home about, and keeps the review short of excellence level. A strong contribution was done by our waitress MAGDA, who realy made a difference. Incredible how she always notices glasses being almost empty and kept excellent pace of attention. She even showed great dancing skills, after Janusz, the manager, allowed for a single dance. Well deserved, after showing such high efficiency in working. Highly recommendable to enjoy a good show at a reasonable price with best service in town. Just manage your expectations on the food. It is jsut OK, and you will not be hungry when going home. Chapeau for the survival of this historic Sabat Theatre. Must see in Warsaw.Written November 30, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We saw an English play called “My Friend Miss Flint” at this unique Warsaw theatre. The acting was excellent but my wife and I, sitting close to the center of row 7 would have had a much better experience if the subtitles had been clearer since we know no Polish. With light shining on the subtitles, they needed to be larger. I was able to read most of them but my wife whose distance vision is not as good as mine had a lot of difficulty.Written August 16, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- small theater far from center. show on tango dance was not really amazing.
5 couples, 2 dances by couples and global dances with all.
the only interest was the musicians !Written November 28, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a truly beautiful theater inside where you can see some of the best of what Polish theater has to offer. Fantastic ensemble cast and a wide variety of productions to chose from at incredibly reasonable rates. If you are traveling and don't speak much Polish, don't worry, the staff all speak English and are very helpful and accommodating. A must see for any theater fan!Written May 18, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went to see a production of Krol Macius Pierswszy, at the Teatr Lalka in the Palac Kultury in the centre or Warsaw with our 8 year old daughter. I do not speak Polish fluently but even I enjoyed it greatly. Puppet theatre is a great Polish tradition, (in art you could mock the communists and get away with it, as long as it was funny). This production was packed out we had managed to book it on line a few weeks beforehand and had one of the last few seats. I think you can buy on the day bit I think you will be lucky to get a ticket. My wife has fond childhood memories of puppet theatres she saw many growing up in communist Poland. We all loved it, the productions are not so long after all they are directed and done for children, (I am a big kid at heart still). There is an interval where you can get drinks, ice cream etc, but you cannot take them into the theatre, you have to consume them out or dispose of them. This production was part puppet but mainly with actors as well, so t is not 100% puppet theatre like some others we have been too. I see this is not on Tripadvisor which surprises me, I think the Poles want to keep this an in house secret, well the cat is out of the bag now, I wish we had such theatres in the UK.Written July 9, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- So far I've seen Witches of Eastwick, The Addams and Next To Normal. All of them different, all of them great productions. Cannot wait for the next ones. The more you have, the more you want :) :) )Written June 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A great plays for the youngest ones. Many plays are directed at children aged 2 to 6. A small stage that fits the audience of maybe 30 people. Mesmerising plays like "Super Looper" that usually have one actor and accessories. Mostly no words are spoken so plays work for international viewers too. The experience lasts about 40 minutes and is followed with a small "go and experience yourself" finale where children can go on stage and touch instruments, plants etc. Kids love it. There also often are carefully selected paintings in the waiting area. Parents can appreciate the art. The biggest disadvantage is lack of parking places. Finding a spot in nearby Old Town during weekends is close to impossible.Written October 4, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Warsaw
- These are the best places for groups seeking theaters in Warsaw:See more theaters for groups in Warsaw on Tripadvisor