- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Concerts & Shows
What travelers are saying
- Great theatre with great acotrs! Zebrowski is one od the best actor I’ve ever seen! I am happy to see a play called ,,Do it again, Sam!”Written September 5, 2021
- There are 3 building, palisade and yard in the middle. The most interesting thing about the place is that people really feel the Viking spirit and cared about every detail. Even though I found buildings kind of average but including passion of that Jomsborg crew it is fantastic adventure. I recommend it especially for kids. Please google jomsborg so You will know what it is all about. Go with kids there especially as Thor is pretty popular movie star nowadays. My son slept with viking axe for 2 days. I think it is also great place for business offsite for Warsaw companies. You get perfect spot and maybe half an hour trip. EnjoyWritten June 7, 2013
- Finding the venue can be a bit tricky. However it’s the only block in the street with advertising flags outside, however a sign visible from the road would help. Just walk into the carpark turn right then walk to the last door which is signed. Its run by an enthusiastic, dedicated and friendly team who mostly speak good English.
The atmosphere is very different inside to the rather concrete block its housed in, warm and friendly with cabaret style seating on an interesting collection of very different furniture. The drinks are very fairly priced and the hostess for the evening included an intro in English. There are crisps and nuts but no food was served. The rest of the intros were only in Polish but this didn’t take anything away from the event. The format of the acts is slightly different from English burlesque presentations. There were 2 artistes who did three separate and very different performances each. With half an hour between the performances there was plenty of time to enjoy a drink.
We got a taxi from the centre of Warsaw which cost about £6 but as it finished about 11:30 we decided to walk to the nearest metro (last train about midnight) which is about 20 mins walk away. However you will need a satnav to navigate the journey.
We had a great time and would recommend this to anyone visiting Warsaw.Written October 27, 2021