- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travelers are saying
- This church, located in Warsaw New Town and rich in history, dates back to the early 1600s, and has undergone changes throughout the years. It was destroyed during World War II by the Germans and subsequently rebuilt In its current form it is an impressive house of worship.Written September 30, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a lovely church, not too far from the Jewish Polin museum.
The church is surrounded by some fine decorated buildings.Written February 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located at the east side of the quiet New Town Square , this beautiful Palladian style church , designed by famous Polish-Dutch architect Tylman Gamerski and built towards the end of 17th Cent. The structure was annexed to the Kotowski Palace that no longer exists . (For interesting history google up both names).
During WWII , like the nearby St. Hyacinth's Church (see separate review) , this church A.K.A. Saint Casimir Church , served as a field hospital during the Uprising , and suffered heavy bombardments and casualties .
Beautiful to look at both inside and out .Written May 26, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This lovely little church dating from the mid 1600s has survived some vicissitudes during its existence. From the first decade of the 1800s all Benonian followings were dropped and it served a number of roles ordered by the authorities, including a spell as a cutlery factory.
Happily today it is in the care once again of the Redemptorists and it presents an appealing aspect. The facade is attractive. The interior is relatively unadorned and has a tranquil and holy ambiance.
The altar has over it a holy suspension of an assemblage of a crucifix and a fine statue on each side. Quite dramatic looking.Written June 25, 2017