- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 145
What travelers are saying
- Excellent place, profesional and helpfull service, beautiful massage rooms refined in every detal. Very nice and relaxing time.Written December 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very welcoming staff, great atmosphere. Had an amazing massage. If you need a moment to just relax, I would absolutely recommend a trip here. You won’t regret it.Written October 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thai Mai is a great place, I spent lovely time with my daughter (her first massage ever!). Eve an Ani were kind and sweet. The place is clean and cozy. Pure pleasure.Written October 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very relaxing and nice experience
The masseuse girl was super nice
The adress was a litttle bit confusingWritten August 17, 2019
- It was amazing experience! Lovely staff, well organised and polite!Highly recommended it!!❤️❤️❤️
Massage was perfect ✨Written July 18, 2020
- In love with Bali massage! Happy personnel and price-performans are competitive! Wonderful experience, I will definitely come again!Written April 24, 2022
- My friend and I contacted oasis spa for a treatment when we visited Warsaw. We were first told they were not open on sundays (which was the day that was available for us) but they opened the spa just for us! We spent 2 hrs in the spa and had a scrub, peeling and body massage. We are both very happy with our time at the spa and feel so relaxed. Thank you so much for having us!Written March 8, 2020
- I got a voucher for a couples massage from a friend for my wedding anniversary last year but sadly due to covid wasn't able to make it over from the UK to use it. We arrived in Poland this week and I enquired about our expired vouchers. They extended and honoured our voucher with no problem at all which was amazing and the service was top notch from start to finish.
Very professional but friendly and warm too. The salon is so beautiful and tranquil a complete surprise as it's a converted flat. You truly feel transported to Bali as soon as you step through the door!
The massage itself was amazing. Such skill and strenght from such petite women! We left relaxed with all the knots gone from our muscles. We can't wait to visit again!Written September 26, 2021
- I choose 2 hour Thai herbal stamped massage.
I really like the environment, the decorations,music and aroma made me really calm and relax.
Not to mention the great service they provided. Which is really nice and I highly recommend!Written March 15, 2019
- We were 4 women from Sweden visiting the spa for 4 hours. We got the whole place for ourselves. We started our visit with sparkning wine and a lot of fruit provided by the spa. Our visit was really enyoable and we had a great time there. We really recommend it!Written February 9, 2020
- I recently took a friend to a massage at Mastell. It has been going through the last few weeks quite hard, so I thought it was a good idea. The living room is very elegant, you can immediately see how much you can relax there (relaxing music, lots of candles, a beautiful smell throughout the living room). My friend and I had a massage in the steam room. Sylwia, the therapist, is a master! It was my first massage in my life, I was very skeptical about it, because "what such a massage can give me is just a massage". But being able to use this service changed my mind forever! (especially my tense muscles changed their mind: p). One hundred percent professionalism :). The therapists' approach, the salon itself and the rules adopted in it (especially in times of a pandemic). I would highly recommend ! ❤️Written July 23, 2020
- I had an amazing experience the staff was very welcoming the place is nice 👌 especially the massage done by Tanya I would highly recommend anyone to go there if you in WarsawWritten February 18, 2022
- Employees of this spa are so nice and helpful! And the place is just beautiful, so well decoded and clean and actually pretty big (it has 2 floors, what I didn't know at the beginning).
I had amazing massage with specialist from Sri Lanka, fantastic facial and wonderful manicure and pedicure. I highly recommend this placeWritten February 15, 2020
- My partner and I always visit Anna when in Warsaw to boost our ‘travelling bodies’ with deep tissue or relaxation massage. This time I had a facial also. Both were excellent. For improved well being I thoroughly recommend visiting. Also very nice ambience.Written March 3, 2020
- Very good place to have a thai massage. Thai masseurs, cosy atmosphere, high quality thai oils and beutiful venue. Higly reccomended!Written October 31, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Warsaw
- These are the most romantic places for spas & wellness in Warsaw:See more romantic spas & wellness in Warsaw on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for spas & wellness in Warsaw:See more hidden gem spas & wellness in Warsaw on Tripadvisor