- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
43 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 43
What travelers are saying
- While approaching the Resursa, have a look at the roof of the building which is decorated with three stone ladies. They are patrons of various fields of art. First is Melpomene (muse of tragedy), 2nd Klio (patron of history) and the last- Euterpe (patron of lyric song).Written April 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin Mary is a neo-Gothic church built in the years 1894–1911 according to the design of Józef Pius Dziekoński. Church has the form of a three-nave basilica with two towers, reaching 72 m in height.Written April 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent, quite place for individuals, groups, families with kids.
Great food in Kuznia. Place for bonfire etc.
Highly recommend.Written June 19, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is main walking street in Radom. You will find there a lot of shops and restaurants. It is quite long, mostly well maintained but still a lot is to do.Written April 21, 2023
- Interesting to see Malczewski paintings. Also possibility to be involved in 900 years city of Radom history.Written July 9, 2016
- Decent shopping centre. Spacious parking house makes it suitable for car travellers. Nice selection of business clothing.Written July 14, 2023
- Very good location, in the heart of Radom Zeromskiego street. Place visited mostly by young people <40Written July 19, 2017
- I was quite surprised by the character of this place. Church is nicely situated in the area of Radom oldtown. Freshly renewed walls made impressive view in surroundings. Also interior is very worth to see, as church was built in XIV centuryWritten July 9, 2016
- You can make films there. It is a place when you can turn back in time. It is very charming right now but no matter what needs a lot of renovation.Written September 21, 2018
- Monument dedicated to Jan Kochanowski - a Polish Renaissance poet who established poetic patterns that would become integral to the Polish literary language. He is commonly regarded as one of the greatest Polish poeta.Written September 30, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Radom
Radom Attractions Information