Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 139
What travelers are saying
- A quick trip to Poznan for a parkrun! Poznan is a lovely town with a lovely memorial park - its huge! The town square will be beautiful once the major construction work has been completed. Very friendly town, very quiet when we went. VERY CHEAP! Would recommend for a short break.Written February 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gives you the impression of oppulent wealth inside until you learn that the marble, gold and the dome are all fake :) Nice anyways.Written September 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Educational, slightly long and interactive! Was a good show and the man was funny. Lasted quite a while and we didn’t get a croissant.Written December 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic place to visit and take a walk. Great landscape and lots of attractions. You can go with your family.Written November 22, 2022
- Pozan's Cathedral (and chapel) are on Cathedral Island, a short but clearly signposted walk from the Old Town. It's the oldest part of Poznan, Ostrow Tomski, built in the 10th century on an island in the marvellously named river Warta. It's had to be rebuilt several times due to damage from different fires, so is a mish-mash of styles, but is a fine cathedral and free to visit. Undoubtedly one of Poznan's highlights.Written August 7, 2022
- It was worth the tram ride and heat to get here!! Such a beautiful peaceful place, secret places in unexpected places.. yes. It could be mapped better but the aura would be missing! Follow your heart and take your time! Stop at the cafe for a snack and then resume your exploration!!Written June 25, 2022
- Very relaxed and beautifull small area ? especially after the Town centre. on the Island but easy to get to by trams or even walking.
A nice number of coffee shops and sights worth seeing. Do you homeowork. Basically the origin and centre of Poland. Do the tour of its origins its cheap enough.Written October 3, 2022
- This gorgeous building dates back to the late 13th century. It sits in the north-east part of the main square, not that you can miss it as it towers over the area.Written August 17, 2022
- A lot of people trek to Cathedral Island (the oldest part of Poznan) to see the Cathedral and its chapel, but it's worth venturing a bit further over the bridge to this lovely, airy and light modern building, which contains free exhibitions as well as offering guided tours. There are free toilets and a cafe as well.Written August 1, 2022
- Sadly about a square mile of the whole area and around it is being dug up and in a mess. A bit noiseyt except weekend.
This added to roads and tramways accross the whole central area make this difficult but still worthwhile.Written September 27, 2022
- A super cool and well-priced museum. Really good for art lovers of all eras. I bought a load of prints for less than $3!Written October 17, 2022
- Outside the church is very plain - but inside it comes alive. It is ornately decorated in vivid, bright colours.Written August 17, 2022
- The Imperial Castle was built in 1905-1910 as the residence of the German Emperor Wilhelm II. Now used as a cultural centre. Huge, attractive building.Written August 18, 2022
- And this memorial outside Poznan Museum commemorates their achievement. It's quite a striking monument and you can learn more about the story of the 3 Polish codebreakers in the surprisingly excellent Enigma Codebreakers Museum nearby, as I did as it started raining really heavily!Written August 7, 2022
- Beautiful neo-Renaissance building erected in the early 1900s with Collegium Minus next to it.
Opposite the Imperial Palace with a pleasant park in between. A must-see area when in Poznan.
About a 10-minure walk from the Old Town - or take a tram.Written August 19, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Poznan