- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- This is an incredible place to visit when in Bydgoszcz. A booked in advance tour lasted an hour and it was a really good spend hour. I needed to change the day and time of my tour and it was no problem at all. A huge advantage. The group was small (approx. 6 people) and therefore the workshop and tour was simply a pleasure. Great touring with passionate guide who explained everything with matter-of-fact and big sense of humor. I didn't feel like learning about the history at all. Nice shopping available on the spot.Written November 28, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Bydgoszcz cathedral dates back to 15th century and was built in Gothic style. We were simply stunned by the interior - colourful polychromes, stained glass windows, fantastic architecture (vault). You've got to see it by yourself.Written October 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- interesting museum in the old buildings of the explosives factory. Underground tunnels between the buildings adds to the expierence. Slight minus that all information is in PolishWritten May 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not only the sheer scale and grandeur of this building is impressive but you simply must take a look inside. The ornate and detailed works are a thing of art and the ceiling is something to beholdWritten April 20, 2019
- Highly recommend this place, easy enough to get to on the tram, does seem like you’re walking to the middle of nowhere but its easy enough to find,
Wasn’t expecting such a big selection of games, great for the price!! Make sure to take your student card as that gets you discount.
All in all, fab thing to go whilst in krakow.Written November 14, 2022
- The Opera Nova is always the centerpiece of each year's Camerimage film festival, a festival which just completed its 26th edition last week. Camerimage is considered, especially in the world of cinematography, to be one of the world's most important film festivals. The Opera Nova is located across the bridge from the market square of Bydgoszcz. The Opera was built in 2008, and although not the most "impressive" of buildings, it is a very welcoming home of the festival. Many local high school students serve as volunteers at the Opera (and at other venues at the week long festival), and they do a great job directing and helping the very international attendees navigate their way to the many film screenings. Their knowledge of the English language, and of film was very impressive. They really are great representatives of the festival! I saw so many powerful films this year....I can not wait to come back to Opera Nova next year.Written November 21, 2018
- It portrays the diverse uniforms the Polish army has worn over the centuries, along with other associated equipment. The collection is well preserved and everything is available in English and Polish (in some cases in German as well). The museum located 45 minutes walk out of the rynek and it's free on Sundays.
The staff takes good caution in the safety procedures during the pandemic situation.Written September 14, 2020
- I've played 50+ escape rooms all over the world and the "Freakshow" room is my absolute favourite. Totally immersive, challenging (but not impossible) puzzles and an incredible amount of fun. Excellent.Written July 6, 2019
- Super fun escape room, engaging and challenging. We were able to do it in English which was great. We chose to do the superhero option, it was SO enjoyable. Staff were lovely too. All in all, can’t wait to go back again ☺️Written October 17, 2020
- We were in Bydgoszcz this week and wanted to try out an Escape Room. We had heard about escape rooms before but just never got around to trying one out and so we didn't know what to expect. After asking around, “Legenda Miecza” was the one recommended so we decided to give it a try. First off I was pleased that the instructions were available in both Polish and English. I am from Canada and don't speak Polish so the English instructions was a must. My family went with me and the 3 of us had a fantastic time. We didn’t know what to expect and actually thought it wasn't going to be that difficult. We were pleasantly surprised at how challenging it was and that it required the brain power from the 3 of us. We were stuck a number of times and welcomed the hints we were given from time-to-time. There was a lot of creativity put into this escape room which explains why it was rated high by other people. We were constantly surprised at the imagination put into the riddles you had to solve. I would definitely recommend this escape room and wish we had a few more days in Bydgoszcz so we could do it again. I heard they are planning more rooms so this will give us a reason to come back to Bydgoszcz.Written August 26, 2017
- Good craft beers in a quite area of town, a little but off the beaten track.
Can site outdoors and inside.Written June 7, 2021
- TripAdviser drew us to this place
Food setting with ample outdoor seating
Bit dark inside but drink n food made up for this
Watched football here and a good venue
Well worth a visitWritten October 14, 2019
- Been here a few times midweek and doesn't get busy till after 10pm with mainly students very cool decor and good atmosphere very good pub but very busy at weekends probably the livliest pub in town and well worth a visit alcohol prices very cheap probably to suit student clientele which suits everyone great place only negative I found was that some staff seem unfriendly maybe just the job but not much smilingWritten October 4, 2017
- We used the PolRail online booking service from Australia to book fares on the Krakow to Warsaw and Wrsaw to Berlin routes, both second class. The booking service was excellent, no real problems using the website, tickets were emailed to us as soon as they were available, and we were kept updated as to the progress of our bookings. As a bonus, we were surprised to see $A85 credited to our credit card about a month before travelling. On querying PolRail, we were told that they had been able to obtain promotional fares on one of the journeys, so had refunded the excess we had paid. The train trips were fine, with the only real drawback being that on the Warsaw to Berlin train, the only space for luggage was on very high overhead racks in our 6 person compartment. It was quite difficult to get my 23kg bag up there (but we did manage). Travellers should note that it is necessary to have your passport handy for train boarding, as this is how they identify that you have a valid ticket.Written November 15, 2019