- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- One of the most famous attractions in Bydgoszcz, possible to see from various perspectives (bridge, both river sides), always looking interesting, no matter what weather. Preferably to see during the daylight.Written November 28, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Next to the old town, beautiful square and surroundings. Lot's a museums around and places to hand out or just have a walk.Written April 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Bydgoszcz cathedral dates back to 15th century and was built in Gothic style. We were simply stunned by the interior - colourful polychromes, stained glass windows, fantastic architecture (vault). You've got to see it by yourself.Written October 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nicely kept place.
Pay attention to Twardowski which shows up in the window twice a day. And to 18th meridian.Written June 7, 2021
- Very interesting and mysterious figures. You must see it! The park itself is beautiful and well-kept. Lots of seating.Written June 21, 2022
- found the centre very easily as on main square by city hall. different leaflets covering things in all languages including english, I had to go back as i had also of hassle trying to check in to my hostel and the man actually walked around there with me to get me in, amazing peopleWritten November 18, 2022
- Great open space for everybody. quiet and peaceful, beautiful botanical garden. It is a pity that they don't have a many more attractions, but to go for a long walk - perfect :)Written November 5, 2019
- You will learn much more about Bydgoszcz taking the tour on the river - interesring to see the channel systemWritten August 3, 2019
- Not only the sheer scale and grandeur of this building is impressive but you simply must take a look inside. The ornate and detailed works are a thing of art and the ceiling is something to beholdWritten April 20, 2019
- Nice place for a walk - some old tenement houses, town hall, Monument to the struggle and martyrdom of the Bydgoszcz Region, unusual clock with Bydgoszcz time. Meeting place for many citizens. Some cafes and restaurants also located there.Written October 30, 2021
- Statue dedicated to Marian Adam Rejewski- Polish mathematician and cryptologist who in late 1932 reconstructed the sight-unseen German military Enigma cipher machine, aided by limited documents obtained by French military intelligence. Over the next nearly seven years, Rejewski and fellow mathematician-cryptologists Jerzy Różycki and Henryk Zygalski developed and used techniques and equipment to decrypt the German machine ciphers. They made it even the Germans introduced modifications to their equipment and encryption procedures.
This work has big influence in order to defeat German during World War II.Written May 17, 2021
- Really nice walk taking you through many parts of Bydgoszcz the pathway runs adjacent to mill island so you walk past a few bars along the way never s bad thingWritten April 21, 2019
- Main Post Office is one of the most spectacular buildings located on the Brda river bank and definetely one of most beautiful post offices I have ever seen. It was built at the end of the 19th century in the Prussian national style. Until today the building is occupied by the post office, what is interesting- open 24-hours.Written May 16, 2021
- The sculpture of three mythical Graces since 1989 creates eye pleasing accent along the river. They are visible from the Mostowa street bridge. They are located on the lovely Stary Port - Old Harbor street. The three women appear relaxed, joyful, graceful and casual. See it in passing as it was intended.Written May 22, 2016
- The statue is just outside the old town square and is perfectly poised capturing a lot of sunshine. There a few benches out the front which when we visited were full of locals. The statue itself is well crafted and impressive in scaleWritten April 20, 2019