Public Transportation Systems
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Tourist transportation is activated every spring/ summer in Bydgoszcz. In 2018 the season started on June 9 during our stay in Bydgoszcz. You could see the stylish old fashion tramway circulating and the water taxis. Buses number 75 go in season to Ostromecko. Water tramways are a major attraction. Bus 102 connects in season plac Kościeleckich with Exploseum ( do not miss Exploseum! )
Information is on line but you can ask for help in the tourist information on the Old Square.Written June 23, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We used the PolRail online booking service from Australia to book fares on the Krakow to Warsaw and Wrsaw to Berlin routes, both second class. The booking service was excellent, no real problems using the website, tickets were emailed to us as soon as they were available, and we were kept updated as to the progress of our bookings. As a bonus, we were surprised to see $A85 credited to our credit card about a month before travelling. On querying PolRail, we were told that they had been able to obtain promotional fares on one of the journeys, so had refunded the excess we had paid. The train trips were fine, with the only real drawback being that on the Warsaw to Berlin train, the only space for luggage was on very high overhead racks in our 6 person compartment. It was quite difficult to get my 23kg bag up there (but we did manage). Travellers should note that it is necessary to have your passport handy for train boarding, as this is how they identify that you have a valid ticket.Written November 15, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We traveled to Bydgoszcz, Poland as part of a journey to visit 2 small towns north of Bydgoszcz where my wife's relatives were from. Our driver was Mariusz and he was outstanding. We met near the main train station and he drove us around all afternoon helping us find an old church that our great grandparents were married in and we visited a couple cemeteries. Mariusz was not only our driver but our translator as well. His english was fine and he was invaluable to our trip. Their service was more like a limo type service than just basic taxi. I highly recommend this business.Written July 4, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bydgoszcz
- These places are best for transportation in Bydgoszcz:See more transportation in Bydgoszcz on Tripadvisor