- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Concerts & Shows
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The Opera Nova is always the centerpiece of each year's Camerimage film festival, a festival which just completed its 26th edition last week. Camerimage is considered, especially in the world of cinematography, to be one of the world's most important film festivals. The Opera Nova is located across the bridge from the market square of Bydgoszcz. The Opera was built in 2008, and although not the most "impressive" of buildings, it is a very welcoming home of the festival. Many local high school students serve as volunteers at the Opera (and at other venues at the week long festival), and they do a great job directing and helping the very international attendees navigate their way to the many film screenings. Their knowledge of the English language, and of film was very impressive. They really are great representatives of the festival! I saw so many powerful films this year....I can not wait to come back to Opera Nova next year.Written November 21, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you get a chance to attend a concert in this beautiful building please do! I highly recommend it! This 1953 Hall is known for its great acoustics. It is surrounded by the Jan Kochanowski Park and an outdoor art gallery. Make note of the monuments surrounding the Pomeranian Philharmonic Building like the controversial statue of Chopin. For me the statue of Andrzej Szwalbe - who between 1953 and until 1991 was the first director and leader of the Bydgoszcz Philharmonic - was very interesting .
The building is quite beautiful and classy inside. Acoustically it is one of the best in Europe. So if given an opportunity to attend a concert there you can be sure to enjoy it greatly.Written May 21, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visted this place many times over the years when i've been in town for the Zuzel.
Not gonna lie, i thought this was a squat the first time i went there, but i soon loved going here.
Feels very underground and rough, but you'll have a fantastic night here definitely.Written August 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bydgoszcz
- These places are best for concerts & shows in Bydgoszcz:See more concerts & shows in Bydgoszcz on Tripadvisor