- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Great open space for everybody. quiet and peaceful, beautiful botanical garden. It is a pity that they don't have a many more attractions, but to go for a long walk - perfect :)Written November 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really nice walk taking you through many parts of Bydgoszcz the pathway runs adjacent to mill island so you walk past a few bars along the way never s bad thingWritten April 21, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This nice zoo is located in Myslecinek in Bydgoszcz-Forest and is local children's favorite. It is arranged in a very lovely way with the focus on Polish fauna. The entrance fee is nominal and there are discounts for groups and children. It is a good place to learn about the whole variety of Polish animals and birds. Miniterrarium is a newer addition. There are also a small section with more exotic animals. The place has an outdoor cafe with refreshments.
Do not miss wild boars and bisons.Written May 23, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are looking for an escape or for some time alone this is your place. It's a bit far from Bydgoszcz's downtown, but it's worth the time. Excellent if you love nature!Written November 25, 2017
- This lovely park created in 1930 was the original Botanical Garden or rather The Arboretum of the city of Bydgoszcz . With the completion of the new large Botanical Garden in Myslecinek this park initially lost its importance but now again is treasured as a little nature jewel in the city. It is located close to the main campus of the Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz. In 1995 it got the status of Comprehensive Natural Monument .It is a very interesting little nook of the city and the visit is highly recommended . Come here to stroll and rest during the walking tour of Bydgoszcz. You will be greeted by interesting old trees, many decorative sculptures, small art gallery, greenhouses, pergolas, sundials and unique atmosphere.,Written May 23, 2018
- It is the most charming park in Bydgoszcz. It is not so big but really beautiful. It has central location and you can also admire here great fountain.Written May 16, 2021
- Until it is open finally for the public (finally means with all the exhibitions, shops and restaurants) it is available for trips. We got full "package" of information about history of mills and the buildings and have seen number of buildings and rooms including roof-terrace.Written June 14, 2021