- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- It is a clean swimming pool with a small pool for babies, a bigger pool for younger children and another for good swimmers. It is very clean but a bit small in size. Have a jacuzzi and a small slide ramp for children older than 8. Average score just due to the size, but it is very good place to visit. It is cheap too.Written March 13, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Super fun escape room, engaging and challenging. We were able to do it in English which was great. We chose to do the superhero option, it was SO enjoyable. Staff were lovely too. All in all, can’t wait to go back again ☺️Written October 17, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've played 50+ escape rooms all over the world and the "Freakshow" room is my absolute favourite. Totally immersive, challenging (but not impossible) puzzles and an incredible amount of fun. Excellent.Written July 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a great fun for me and my students. We learnt something new about our city and we have chance to compete and integrate the same time. Higly recomended !Written June 9, 2021
- We were in Bydgoszcz this week and wanted to try out an Escape Room. We had heard about escape rooms before but just never got around to trying one out and so we didn't know what to expect. After asking around, “Legenda Miecza” was the one recommended so we decided to give it a try. First off I was pleased that the instructions were available in both Polish and English. I am from Canada and don't speak Polish so the English instructions was a must. My family went with me and the 3 of us had a fantastic time. We didn’t know what to expect and actually thought it wasn't going to be that difficult. We were pleasantly surprised at how challenging it was and that it required the brain power from the 3 of us. We were stuck a number of times and welcomed the hints we were given from time-to-time. There was a lot of creativity put into this escape room which explains why it was rated high by other people. We were constantly surprised at the imagination put into the riddles you had to solve. I would definitely recommend this escape room and wish we had a few more days in Bydgoszcz so we could do it again. I heard they are planning more rooms so this will give us a reason to come back to Bydgoszcz.Written August 26, 2017
- Great place for the whole family because parents can also take part in many of the games available, for example bowling. Children can play alone an lot so it's good to take a book along too and enjoy with a cup of coffee. It's nice and clean, which is important now during Covid pandemic.Written July 26, 2020
- Took a couple of clients here and had a thoroughly good time working together to get out of the bank vault (which we actually did).
Great staffWritten November 7, 2019
- Really nice place! Teens can jump a lot, younger kids can jump and play, the youngest kids can play and jump ;) also slack lines to try, inflatable slides and trampolines, indoor playground for children, laser labyrinth... A lot opportunities. There was no problem to find free seats to relax. Also you can buy drinks and snacks here.
If you forget special socks you can buy new ones here.
Pretty clean.Written May 6, 2019
- This was my first visit to Poland to and Bydgoszcz. So a friend of mine decided to take me along to this ESCAPE ROOM.
Have to say my first time ever trying this out so was somewhat apprehensive, but the game was explained to us in English and settled my nerves about it!
Your in the room for one hour trying to figure out different clues and get to the end of the game. There is a Monitor in the room with a countdown clock and it will flash up clues if you get stuck.
Very enjoyable experience and would certainly go back to try the other rooms out.
Well worth a visit! :-)Written February 14, 2018