City Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
- Traveler favoritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travelers are saying
- With 5 of my friends we did this free tour with Jędrzej. It's was in English and even if our mother language isn't the English but with him we understood perfectly, he spoke very clearly and not too fast, so perfect :)
We learnt interesting things about Bydgoszcz, a small and cute city.
Thank you and I recommended him !Written November 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A good way to see a lot of sights and get some information as there is a recording playing on the boat. Also, the captain has chipped in with some info of his own.Written June 7, 2021
- This is the second time that we have used this company for Bydgoszcz airport to hotel return transfers. At late notice they were able to accommodate our various requests for transfers with excellent communication and reliable ground organisation with a personalized meet and greet service by the driver. Any event in Poland where this company operates we wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.Written July 24, 2017
- Very nice guides and lovely afternoon! Guide took us for a greate walk! We heard a lot of interesting stories and facts. Children ware fascinated and happy! I definitely recommend walking with these guidesWritten February 21, 2020
- You pleasant or exciting to spend time in a nice place. admiring jumping acrobats on board. Sometimes concerts. You can play, rest on sandy beach. Beautiful sunsets.Written October 5, 2016